• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Khaw Boon Wan - why should I go for open debates?

†††††

Alfrescian
Loyal
GE: Health Minister Khaw unlikely to accept SDP debate challenge

SINGAPORE: Health Minister Khaw Boon Wan has implied that it is unlikely for him to accept the Singapore Democratic Party's invitation to an open debate.

Mr Khaw said he could understood understand why the opposition would issue such a challenge.

He commented that the SDP has not been covering the ground in Sembawang so the only way they can reach out to voters is through the rallies.

"And of course, they hope to have a debate with my team, then they're on national TV." said Mr Khaw.

Commenting on the SDP's lineup for Sembawang GRC, MR Khaw said he welcomes contest whether the opposition is an "A" team or "C' team. He said even if they were a "C" team, his team would need to work harder.

-CNA/ac

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... "And of course, they hope to have a debate with my team, then they're on national TV." said Mr Khaw ...
ah wan ... u r daft! ...

u got a chance on national tv 2 trounce opps ... u shud accept it so dat u can show 2 evry1 dat u r goot! ... :rolleyes:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
GE: Health Minister Khaw unlikely to accept SDP debate challenge

SINGAPORE: Health Minister Khaw Boon Wan has implied that it is unlikely for him to accept the Singapore Democratic Party's invitation to an open debate.

Mr Khaw said he could understood understand why the opposition would issue such a challenge.

He commented that the SDP has not been covering the ground in Sembawang so the only way they can reach out to voters is through the rallies.

"And of course, they hope to have a debate with my team, then they're on national TV." said Mr Khaw.

Commenting on the SDP's lineup for Sembawang GRC, MR Khaw said he welcomes contest whether the opposition is an "A" team or "C' team. He said even if they were a "C" team, his team would need to work harder.

-CNA/ac

I thought Khaw's job is to engage the oppo in debate and show the Sinkie voter why they should vote for him instead of the Oppo. Scared, say so lah.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
black-heart khaw : the only open i know is $8 open-heart surgery, open debate i dunno ok.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah wan ... u r daft! ...

u got a chance on national tv 2 trounce opps ... u shud accept it so dat u can show 2 evry1 dat u r goot! ... :rolleyes:

He exposed his neh neh on national papers the last time, now that SDP caught him with pants down he wouldn't want to expose his private parts.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. why are we expecting some sheep that blahs here and there engaging?
2. its master will never permit one!
3. sheep is at its best, hiding in the pants of its master mah!

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because he have no balls, and is not a master-debater (masterbater, get it?)

Sorry, can he even debate? Can he even formulate an argument? To date, I am only reading crap from him since he became MP. I do not know which school he went to, but from the worldclass schools I know, it is a fail in argument construction. It is argumentative and claim-based. They need better ghost writers.

jw5

Loyal
Sam's Alfresco Heaven will send a representative to the debate between SDP and Khaw.
That rep is Maximilian Chua Heng.
He will tell all of them that "Ze bait is vhat u catch ze fish vith." :biggrin:

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Black Heart Khaw is unlikely to appear in a debate with his detractors.

He has an easy in the procedural Parliament where his fellow lackeys and minions 'aye' his motions consistently. He is simply out of touch with the cut and thrust of defending his vile policies.

As a Buddhist, he knows the wheels of retribution grinds slowly but surely. He knowingly implemented means testing to save pennies for the regime. He loves to see local peasants die in Johore hospice because the regime could adopt a hands off approach for the aging problem.

What a gall?!!

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any Minister worth his salt and millions should have no hesitaton in accepting a full debate esp.on health issues! This is the GE! Khaw should defend his portfolio and stop giving excuses like SDP not covering the ground enough and baiting him for a national debate. So lame!

m0n0n0ke

Alfrescian
Loyal
500k worth of upgrade on the way?
why only announce it after sdp say they are coming?
if no one is coming...what is going to happen to the upgrade???

i live in WL...a place with tons of FT living in

leoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
khaw have many bullshit during his many many rounds in sebawang.

d upgrading carrot is not working with sinkapolians anymore.

during d property boon periods, potong pasir n hougang hdb without upgrading, their hdb price oso follow UP

leoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
HE WHERE GOT SALT?? ....... penang laksa put sour assam water onllee

Any Minister worth his salt and millions should have no hesitaton in accepting a full debate esp.on health issues! This is the GE! Khaw should defend his portfolio and stop giving excuses like SDP not covering the ground enough and baiting him for a national debate. So lame!

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Debate not need on national TV. Just set up tentage in open space both party have 2 hour Q&A each party given 1 hour that will be fair game.

suteerak1099

Alfrescian
Loyal
if he is confident that the party he represents is doing the right thing for the people, open debate is a perfect opportunity for him to shine & score brownie points, in the limelight! only few obvious reasons why he declined the offer.

1. not authorized to engage head to head debate (by the emperor)
2. lack legitimate propaganda material to substantiate his debate
3. he has a conscience that the opposition has valid points, and that the party he represents will lose hands down
4. all of the above