• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kermit Singh drives a Lambo, but admits he has 'inferiority complex'

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[QUOTE=BuiKia;998733]He sound like a short man.

Or Maybe when he was younger, people always disturb him because he is Singh? Some people can be very crude with their jokes. We see many here.[/QUOTE]

Btw whats wrong with being a Singh?
Singhs hold high position in the civil service, police and army.
A Singh is the Prime Minister of India
I have so many Singh buddies who are proud to be what they are
I recently saw a Movie "SINGH IS KING".
I enjoyed it very much.
Their females are beautiful.
So, if Gurmit feels bad being a Singh, he can change his name to Gurmitchev Singhov

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Breast feeding in public is nothing new in Western countries. But typically, the women will use a shield to cover up for modesty. I am surprised that the wife is so liberal to air her tits publicly.

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Years back a nurse in a hospital kena told off by Kermit in a rude manner when she approached him for his autograph.. The poor nurse didn't know that Kermit' mom just passed away that day and he was in a very foul mood..

The nurse got no fucking cow sense to ask that question especially when she spotted him in the hospital.

What would Gurmit be doing in a hospital if not for some relative is sick or medical check up? Either way the hospital is a sensitive place to be and i would not make a big deal of spotting some celebrity there.

Must be a Pinoy nurse. Remember they even posed for photos in front of the HK tour bus that got hijacked. Something wrong with Pinoys. Think to them, life is just one big party, drink, eat, fuck and sleep. At least that's what my maid does all day (excet for the fuck bit, and then again i am not really sure)

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
2100673626_670e951cca_o.jpg

Here's a pic of Kermit, missus and Fann Wong. Clearly, Kermit is peeping at Fann's tits in front of the missus.

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Breast feeding in public is nothing new in Western countries. But typically, the women will use a shield to cover up for modesty. I am surprised that the wife is so liberal to air her tits publicly.

It wasn't in public. It was in the privacy of their own home, albeit in front of guests. I then happened to be going out with one of the media people and hence was attending that party. It was a pretty casual occasion, probably that's why.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[QUOTE=BuiKia;998733]He sound like a short man.

Or Maybe when he was younger, people always disturb him because he is Singh? Some people can be very crude with their jokes. We see many here.

Btw whats wrong with being a Singh?
Singhs hold high position in the civil service, police and army.
A Singh is the Prime Minister of India
I have so many Singh buddies who are proud to be what they are
I recently saw a Movie "SINGH IS KING".
I enjoyed it very much.
Their females are beautiful.
So, if Gurmit feels bad being a Singh, he can change his name to Gurmitchev Singhov[/QUOTE]

Firstly vomit isn't really a singh. Look at his face. Does he look singh? Nope he looks rather chinese. Compare him to a pure singh and they look very different. The fact that he also left the religion shows that the sikh community doesn't really consider him one of their own. Why did he not marry a kaur? Why a chinese? It goes to show that the chinese are the ones that actually are more accepting of him. Anyway what's the worse joke that they tell on a singh? What color is bayi's turban. That's it. Is that even offensive? If anyone can get offended by that he's a real cry baby and then they say singhs take jokes pretty well. If a singh gets offended by the color of the turban joke then seriously he's a cry baby bitch.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Firstly vomit isn't really a singh. Look at his face. Does he look singh? Nope he looks rather chinese. Compare him to a pure singh and they look very different. The fact that he also left the religion shows that the sikh community doesn't really consider him one of their own. Why did he not marry a kaur? Why a chinese? It goes to show that the chinese are the ones that actually are more accepting of him. Anyway what's the worse joke that they tell on a singh? What color is bayi's turban. That's it. Is that even offensive? If anyone can get offended by that he's a real cry baby and then they say singhs take jokes pretty well. If a singh gets offended by the color of the turban joke then seriously he's a cry baby bitch.

Agree that Singh community dun see this mongrel as their own.
The chinese are chin chai ok accept him due to his maternal side and marriage with chinese BUT this mongrel probably feels chinese too low class now that he is big shot.......He sees himself as SUPERIOR to chinese....wants to be fake angmo.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's one thread started here with someone stereotyping all singhs in a positive light saying a singh should be the leader of sg. :rolleyes: FYI sikh soldiers raped some ang moh women in one incident. Most pakis are also punjabis or singhs too and sikhs in canada, US, UK have a gang type of culture

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyway what's the worse joke that they tell on a singh? What color is bayi's turban. That's it. Is that even offensive? If anyone can get offended by that he's a real cry baby and then they say singhs take jokes pretty well. If a singh gets offended by the color of the turban joke then seriously he's a cry baby bitch.

He doesn't even wear a turban. Why would he get turban insults?

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
The chinese are chin chai ok accept him due to his maternal side and marriage with chinese BUT this mongrel probably feels chinese too low class now that he is big shot.......He sees himself as SUPERIOR to chinese....wants to be fake angmo.

If u think gurmit is bad, then fiona xie leh? Joanne peh leh? Fucking fake ang mo shit

Gurmit pales in comparison(no pun intended) with those EDUCATED professional bankers and lawyers in raffles place who suck up to their ang mo colleagues and bosses.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If u think gurmit is bad, then fiona xie leh? Joanne peh leh? Fucking fake ang mo shit

Gurmit pales in comparison(no pun intended) with those EDUCATED professional bankers and lawyers in raffles place who suck up to their ang mo colleagues and bosses.
the 2 sluts are not fake angmos.........they are SPGs........they like to be fucked by angmos.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Actually the chinese ppl don't really care about race. Nowadays you can see ang mohs and other type of mongrels acting on channel 8 shows and you even see that yankee guy appear on the ghost month getai speaking some half fucked mandarin. You speak some broken mandarin and even better dialect you get praised to the skies if you're not chinese. It doesn't happen everywhere. Go to thailand for eg and you see a white man speaking thai no thai person praises him. He's supposed and expected to learn thai when he visits thailand.

To be honest chinese ppl are super accomodating compared to the singhs. Yet does anyone ever mention that? Nope it's always talking about how they were racially abused and when you actually force the examples of racial abuse they suffered under the chinese it's something so stupidly childishly small like some chinese made fun of his turban color and some of them have the gall to even feel offended and not be embarrassed over such a small thing.

Anyway back to this vomit. To the sikhs they actually feel that they are superior to the other races in sg save for the whites. They really take this caucasian thing to the next next level. You actually feel like it's the 1940s when hitler's nazism was alive. They look down on southern indians, malays and of course the chinese simply cos the chinese aren't caucasian. If you know them well enough they'll go on about some superficial racial stereotypes about why they are superior to chiense cos they have sharper noses and no slanted eyes. I mean they actually use something as superficial and stupid as facial features to determine their superiority. :rolleyes: That of course isn't true. Firstly some chinese have sharp noses and big eyes and since when does having a sharp nose or big eyes automatically make you more attractive? If that was the case there would be no ugly singh or ugly ang moh around.

Anyway vomit being half a singh obviously displays such a mentality but even worse behaves like the snake that bit the hand that fed him. The chinese community accepts him while he's rejected by the singh one. He marries a chinese wife making his kids even more chinese but yet he treats the chinese community as inferior and the chinese culture as something of a mockery. There are many such mix breed english educated kelings around that somehow hate chinese but will die die want to marry a chinese spouse and try and leech off the chinese community. Pastor prince of ncc is another example. He doesn't even look like a keling at all. Looks very chinese.

Last edited:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyway vomit being half a singh obviously displays such a mentality but even worse behaves like the snake that bit the hand that fed him. The chinese community accepts him while he's rejected by the singh one. He marries a chinese wife making his kids even more chinese but yet he treats the chinese community as inferior and the chinese culture as something of a mockery. There are many such mix breed english educated kelings around that somehow hate chinese but will die die want to marry a chinese spouse and try and leech off the chinese community. Pastor prince of ncc is another example. He doesn't even look like a keling at all. Looks very chinese.

Well said, Bro!