• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kermit Singh drives a Lambo, but admits he has 'inferiority complex'

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He sound like a short man.

Or Maybe when he was younger, people always disturb him because he is Singh? Some people can be very crude with their jokes. We see many here.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have the same feeling!

He was singing the LMFAO song this year during the year end programme and I was so annnoyed that I turned off the TV.

Most talentless tv/show host ever.

If I see his face one more time at another New Year Countdown party again, I'm going to scream.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His wife not bad-looking lah. Errr i mean, 10 years ago. I ever had the honour of seeing his wife's breast and nipple when she pulled open her blouse, whipped her swollen and ripe mammaries out and started breastfeeding their baby (10 years ago or so) in front of their guests at a party at their house in bukit timah.

I had an instant boner.

You are a lucky man.. Btw the wife was formerly an SIA gal.. Quit her job when she got married to Kermit.. If not mistaken Kermit was working as a performer with Haw Par Villa before he joined TCS...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkieland is full of such undeserving pricks.....can find many in parleement and those GLCs......hard work my ass.....you just need to be an obedient dog, know whose cock to suck and whose lampar to por.

I wish it was true. This guy has bad diction, bad pronunciation and acts big time ass-hole.

And totally uncouth. When he was hosting some food show with Michelle Chia, you would really want to call him
Vomit Singh everytime he opens his mouth in the show - with his bloody mouth full of half-chewed food.

He is just one lucky sperm that today, MediaCorpse is still using him.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you drive a lambo like Gurmit?
You won't be complaining when you drive a lambo for sure.

Owning a Lambo is not the benchmark of happiness. Look at him. Everytime he sees the mirror, he feels like a piece of shit. U think his Lambo can help him in this area?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Forgive Kinana, he is just trying to make a living by landing a cock sucking gig.
Suggests he try Zouk carpark instead of hanging out at changi village carpark
Zouk carpark is supercar owners hangout.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are a lucky man.. Btw the wife was formerly an SIA gal.. Quit her job when she got married to Kermit.. If not mistaken Kermit was working as a performer with Haw Par Villa before he joined TCS...

Maybe that was why Haw Par Villa at that time was not making money, the eighteen level of hell display became 19, he was the additional, very bad fengshui! ha ha ha ha :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why is kinana talking about gurmit's lambo in every post? Following his logic none of us can critique ass loong or ho ching for eg since one is the pm and runs a country while the other runs a high profile company like temasek. I somehow wonder why vomit singh is somehow immune to being critiqued by some ppl all cos of his lampa.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe that was why Haw Par Villa at that time was not making money, the eighteen level of hell display became 19, he was the additional, very bad fengshui! ha ha ha ha :biggrin:

Years back a nurse in a hospital kena told off by Kermit in a rude manner when she approached him for his autograph.. The poor nurse didn't know that Kermit' mom just passed away that day and he was in a very foul mood..

Last edited: