• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Keppel Corporation Shares

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
See how long the up momentum can last.:smile:
Temasek has offered to buy at $7.35 in Oct next yr. So logically as long as KC is below that price, buyers will come in closing to Oct 2020. Maybe KC will surpass $7.35 next yr

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
We must know the following factors affecting KC price:
1. TH is using public money to gamble. If it wins, the team will get a huge bonus. If it loses, no head will roll. TH has public money to outbuy other buyers
2. All trading houses are quoting a fair value for KC above $7.35
3. Many retail investors bought KC above $8. KC will continue to be traded after TH buys enough to hold 51%. So if you bought KC at $8, and if u able to hold, wld you sell it at $7.35? Probably not
4. TH wants to have at least 51% of KC so that it can have all the say in the company
5. TH needs abt 550m shares to have 51% of KC. Assuming that TH can only manage to buy 400m shares by oct 2020, wld TH sweeten the deal and increase the offer price?
6. Do u think KC will be worth more than $7.35 after Oct 2020? I wld think so

Based on all the above, do u think KC will stay at $6.85? I think it will go way pass $7.35

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We must know the following factors affecting KC price:
1. TH is using public money to gamble. If it wins, the team will get a huge bonus. If it loses, no head will roll. TH has public money to outbuy other buyers
2. All trading houses are quoting a fair value for KC above $7.35
3. Many retail investors bought KC above $8. KC will continue to be traded after TH buys enough to hold 51%. So if you bought KC at $8, and if u able to hold, wld you sell it at $7.35? Probably not
4. TH wants to have at least 51% of KC so that it can have all the say in the company
5. TH needs abt 550m shares to have 51% of KC. Assuming that TH can only manage to buy 400m shares by oct 2020, wld TH sweeten the deal and increase the offer price?
6. Do u think KC will be worth more than $7.35 after Oct 2020? I wld think so

Based on all the above, do u think KC will stay at $6.85? I think it will go way pass $7.35

We have take into account external forces/factors too. Eg oil prices, trade war etc etc. If everything goes well, of course, it will surpass $8. I may load if prices retreat. 1 yr time still long way to go and anything may happen. Look at SMM.....down all the way even with the take over story. Now again same story...went up. But never know when it will retreat again.. Is a gamble. SMM is a loss making company...

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
We have take into account external forces/factors too. Eg oil prices, trade war etc etc. If everything goes well, of course, it will surpass $8. I may load if prices retreat. 1 yr time still long way to go and anything may happen. Look at SMM.....down all the way even with the take over story. Now again same story...went up. But never know when it will retreat again.. Is a gamble. SMM is a loss making company...
yes..other external factors come into play too. oil price is likely to go up way above US$60 per barrel. so in the long term, KC is likely to go up. to me, if got spare cash, can buy and keep KC and enjoy good dividends while waiting for ur targeted price

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
support is still strong. investors show that they are rational. Today up 2.2%, 15cents, to $6.88 on a massive vol of 10.5m. I expect price to go up at least for the next few days. $7 will be conquered

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
As long as you made money why bother arguing with an investment noobie.. eatshitndie is only good in TCSS especially his sai theory :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
KC was traded at $6.94 yesterday and closed at $6.91 with a huge 6.5m shares. Over the last four days, KC rose 19%. It will easier cross $7 next week