• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kenneth Jeyaretnam Admits That He Is A Quitter!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would anyone in his right mind vote for this quitter?????
When the going gets tough, this man will quit on Singapore. He has done it before and will do it AGAIN:mad:

KJ: Let's get it straight: Do you think that I left Singapore by choice? I couldn't get a job here.

The Monetary Authority of Singapore rejected my application after one round of interviews. A lot of financial institutions and banks also rejected my applications.

Shin Orochi

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I could have kicked your ass for attacking an opposition party again but since you are our resident clown here, better keep us entertained. :biggrin:

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
We welcome home quitters who chose to come back and fight the evil pappies.

Welcome back Kenneth and thank you for not abandoning us.

KJ: Let's get it straight: Do you think that I left Singapore by choice? I couldn't get a job here.

The Monetary Authority of Singapore rejected my application after one round of interviews. A lot of financial institutions and banks also rejected my applications.
[/QUOTE]

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
We welcome home quitters who chose to come back and fight the evil pappies.

Welcome back Kenneth and thank you for not abandoning us.

[/QUOTE]

You retarded gay dog :oIo:

He quit again and he will do it again when the going gets tough for Singapore. Quitting is in his blood:mad:

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

[/QUOTE]

Hi smart alec, let's get this straight - a quitter is one who has left his homeland(sinkieland) for good by sinking his roots in a new country. They NEVER ever return!

Kenneth, unable to find a job here, left for work in another country. He, like any sinkie (unllke the elitist pappies who are given high posts bcos of connections), have to fend for himself. Leaving for work outside sinkieland is not quitting. It's surviving!

Kenneth even came back to fight for sinkies and led the Reform Party! Real quitters dun do this. So doggie Clinton, get it into her pappy head. But you are too daft to see this.

Baroko

Alfrescian
Loyal
Absolutely nothing wrong with being a quitter. The 1.5million foreigners here are quitters.

KJ works abroad, as a Foreign Talent where his skills are welcome, helping his Singapore to build an exterior economy and improving the GNP. He IS a true son of Singapore. I salute his father JBJ and him for standing by his belief.
Non of the PAP coat tail hanger backdoor GRC MP even hold a candle to the Jeyaratnams.

Cunton666, your are just a lame f**k. Go ask you masters to get you a toilet washing job and make your useful instead of just licking their arses.

Lu Bu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Haha! Kena assed deep by the OA and now whining as usual. Pathetic losers! :biggrin:

Results of sammyboy flame wars

Orochi Army : 1

FAP IB : 0

:biggrin:

Shin Orochi

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Doesn't matter to the OA cos in cyberspace flame wars the dirtiest player wins! You are weak anyway so it's easy peasy for me. :biggrin:

G

General Veers

wsm.jpg

If you're not good in cyber flame wars, then be repeatedly assed by the OA. That's how things go. There's no point whining in sammyboy which makes you the ultimate loser as nicks, polls, reputation points don't mean a thing in cyberspace. :biggrin:

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since when going oversea to work is a quitter? I thought those migrate out of Sinkapore never to return are!

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
When the going gets tough, this man will quit on Singapore. He has done it before and will do it AGAIN:mad:

That would be nice. It would be heaven if our highest paid ministers would quit Singapore now! When the going gets tough, we need lousy leaders to quit.

D

Dodomeki

The next victory the OA is going to score against u is to ass your FAP doggy friend clit dog 666. What the OA suggest u can do is :

1) Suck your thumb and watch helplessly.

2) Pretend not to be pissed (to save your ugly face) when u actually will be.

3) Comprain to your Mpee about it.

4) Continue whining and go to one corner to squeeze your balls.

:biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't find anything wrong with his doing? No one dare to employ him because his father was Jeya. Tell me if you are in his shoes,what will you do?

So dun anyhow blemish him!

zhugeliang

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kj is not as lucky as so many of the mp and minister, he does not have any back door (grc system) to enter politics, ... Salute him for speaking up for our gutless sporean....