• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kenna infraction by Cass888 How to infract that asshole?

lauhumku

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just kenna infracted by some ass cass888. How can I infract back?

Hehehe soon that bitch will share the same fate as yellow_people, tonychat, senatorabudelai, leetahbar and his gang. They will understand and feel shiok of what it's like to be REPEATEDLY assed by the OA. :biggrin:

And leetahbar will find himself unable to log in again for the fourth consecutive time later today. :biggrin:

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alfrescian (S)

Infractions: 0/7 (15)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 37
cass888 is a jewel in the roughcass888 is a jewel in the roughcass888 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: How to excuse your children from being forced to attend the YOG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchman View Post
We will ensure it becomes an embarrassing issue for them .
Who's "we"? You you and yourself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchman View Post
So just stop your children from attending . What they going to do .
Are they going to ask the principal to expel your children ?
If I were principal, I would just put 5% of the grade on the attendance. You'll see how many parents abandon poor old Watchman.
Last edited by cass888; 21-06-2010 at 12:55 PM.

He is a PAP worm !