• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Keling moslem Scholar Explains Why Women Are Banned From mosques! Dogs, Women And Donkeys Can Cancel Out Good moslems' Prayers!

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its like treating the book as a deity.. like going to keramat under the tree seeking numbers for toto.
The book as a source of information is so far removed from having attributes of a deity.
Do Muslims bow and worship the book? No.

We accept is as guidance from the Creator.

LGBT is the result of genetic evolution. A certain percentage in my opinion will be affected. If its successful, then all humans will eventually be LBGT. Who knows, maybe single sex humans too in future. One capable of reproducing without need of another.
And what is the source of your guidance for this information?

See, I told you that you're a KAFIR but you disbelieve, pun intended.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The book as a source of information is so far removed from having attributes of a deity.
Do Muslims bow and worship the book? No.

We accept is as guidance from the Creator.

And what is the source of your guidance for this information?

See, I told you that you're a KAFIR but you disbelieve, pun intended.
So indeed, you do not believe God is omni present and is right in front of you.