• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Keling moslem Scholar Explains Why Women Are Banned From mosques! Dogs, Women And Donkeys Can Cancel Out Good moslems' Prayers!

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
In islam, dogs and women and donkeys are equal? Is that what mahomet told his first wife, Towkay Khadijah?

i have not read the hadith on what the prophet said to his first wife, i can't comment.

Below is a hadith verified as sahih which proved that the imam is correct and loofy is lying.

Sahih al-Bukhari 511:
Narrated `Aisha: The things which annul the prayers were mentioned before me. They said, Prayer is annulled by a dog, a donkey and a woman (if they pass in front of the praying people). I said, You have made us (i.e. women) dogs. I saw the Prophet praying while I used to lie in my bed between him and the Qibla. Whenever I was in need of something, I would slip away. for I disliked to face him.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are you seeking guidance from a book. You should seek guidance from the creator! He is there! omni present. Everywhere. Rights around you. Do you not believe in Him?
If you don't follow the guidance god sent in the form of the book, how do you know the guidance you have, is not from the devil?

Just answer me this. Is LBGT good?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you don't follow the guidance god sent in the form of the book, how do you know the guidance you have, is not from the devil?

Its like treating the book as a deity.. like going to keramat under the tree seeking numbers for toto.
LGBT is the result of genetic evolution. A certain percentage in my opinion will be affected. If its successful, then all humans will eventually be LBGT. Who knows, maybe single sex humans too in future. One capable of reproducing without need of another.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

You will know you are taking the wrong medicine from the outcomes to your body. Doesn't matter if the medicine is claimed to be perfect.

The data, evidences and signs of the outcomes indicate muslims likely following the guidance of iblis. That's why sinkie muslims have an alterated guide through MUIS.