• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kee Chiu's next step

Work for Cotton On to cotton on.

cotton on​

phrasal verb

cottoned on; cottoning on; cottons on
informal
: to begin to understand something : to catch on
It took a while, but they are finally starting to cotton on.

—often + to
She cottoned on to the fact that I like her.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He can consider a career switch to become a gardener, he can plant trees everywhere.

21877980.JPG

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
As I mentioned before, I met him at a dinner once and told him it's really a pity that LW was going to be the successor instead of him and that he would have my fullest support if he became PM. The look on his face at that moment was precious. I wish I had taken a photo of him and capture the expression on his face.

cockie

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) Commit suicide

2) Topple Ah Gan and Ah Heng

3) Do nothing

He will just need to wait… GKY is 65, HSK is 63….. both of them most likely take one more election and be DPM for 5 years… after the 5 years term, both CCS and OYK still get chance to be DPM unless LW play balls and promote the younger generation like Desmond Lee generation

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
the village idiot looks very happy in his stupid bicycle helmet, he is thinking who gives a fuck about being PM?

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
He will just need to wait… GKY is 65, HSK is 63….. both of them most likely take one more election and be DPM for 5 years… after the 5 years term, both CCS and OYK still get chance to be DPM unless LW play balls and promote the younger generation like Desmond Lee generation
Or face corruption charge like you know who.