• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

kaa’ba is very powerful

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
That explains it. When you saw the light, when there were none physically, your neurons were firing off uncontrollably. And not only the neurons that were related to vision, probably some that were use for logic, wisdom and rationalizing also got fried.
Now I understand why you are like this.
The layman's parlance is, you're nuts. Seek help.
Join me my brother. In my quest to retake the island!

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
I told u to go to any mosques. Look at the Quran. All same same. Be Spore Jb or Batam. Semua sama.

Most of the mosque goers have to depend on the imam to interpret the koran written in arabian. Go to a bumis batam church, no church goer going to have any problem read and interpret the bible text in bahasa indonesia.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of the mosque goers have to depend on the imam to interpret the koran written in arabian. Go to a bumis batam church, no church goer going to have any problem read and interpret the bible text in bahasa indonesia.
Truly when you have a book that has been wrongly interpreted, mistranslated, miscopied, amended, verses added and deleted, you don't need the original, in it's original language can no longer be found, of course anyone can do the interpretation.
You don't need a brain to decipher rubbish.

Interpreting original text has to come from someone of knowledge, intellect and honesty as further along they will get stuck like the trinity, god shat, god need to rest, god doesn't know the hour, god on his own cannot do miracles, and god born in December.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your moslem quran said that the Trinity was father, mother and son. You disagree with your 1924 cairo edition quran?

Your math already fail. No need to debate with me about 1 + 1 +1, when you already said that 1 x 1 = 2. Are you a moron?

A simple Google check will show that moslem countries have the highest number of rape, suicide, murder and crazy problems.

https://www.thenationalnews.com/wor...rder-rape-and-mental-health-problems-1.618038
The word trinity doesn't appear in the bible (horror!)

The concept of trinity doesn't appear in the bible (double horror!), but it is there in the Quran, though in the forms that deny it.

Then how on earth you christians believe in the trinity?

Next, the Quran doesn't imply the trinity is father, Jesus and Mary.
Rather it tells you not to take Mary as god, because you worship Mary too!

Quran 5:73-74
Those who say, “Allah is one in a Trinity,” have certainly fallen into disbelief. There is only One God. If they do not stop saying this, those who disbelieve among them will be afflicted with a painful punishment.

Quran 5:116
And ˹on Judgment Day˺ Allah will say, “O Jesus, son of Mary! Did you ever ask the people to worship you and your mother as gods besides Allah?” He will answer, “Glory be to You! How could I ever say what I had no right to say? If I had said such a thing, you would have certainly known it. You know what is ˹hidden˺ within me, but I do not know what is within You. Indeed, You ˹alone˺ are the Knower of all unseen.

Last edited:

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dont say translated text. All the bibles have different version. Diff version = diff translation. :eek: Whereas we have the original Arabic text. We can check back the translated text with the original Arabic quran.:thumbsup:

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your moslem quran said that the Trinity was father, mother and son. You disagree with your 1924 cairo edition quran?

Your math already fail. No need to debate with me about 1 + 1 +1, when you already said that 1 x 1 = 2. Are you a moron?

A simple Google check will show that moslem countries have the highest number of rape, suicide, murder and crazy problems.

https://www.thenationalnews.com/wor...rder-rape-and-mental-health-problems-1.618038

Learn to read the Quran correctly. Dont read from the website.:poop:

"O People of the Book! Do not go to extremes regarding your faith; say nothing about Allah except the truth.1 The Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, was no more than a messenger of Allah and the fulfilment of His Word through Mary and a spirit ˹created by a command˺ from Him.2 So believe in Allah and His messengers and do not say, “Trinity.” Stop!—for your own good. Allah is only One God. Glory be to Him! He is far above having a son! To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And Allah is sufficient as a Trustee of Affairs." (Q4:171)

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Learn to read the Quran correctly. Dont read from the website.:poop:

"O People of the Book! Do not go to extremes regarding your faith; say nothing about Allah except the truth.1 The Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, was no more than a messenger of Allah and the fulfilment of His Word through Mary and a spirit ˹created by a command˺ from Him.2 So believe in Allah and His messengers and do not say, “Trinity.” Stop!—for your own good. Allah is only One God. Glory be to Him! He is far above having a son! To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And Allah is sufficient as a Trustee of Affairs." (Q4:171)

Better brush up on your math before debating. You still haven't admitted that you made a mistake in your math : 100% × 100% = 200%.

Your fake prophet muhammad had zero clue about the Trinity. muhammad was a moron who claimed that the Trinity was Father, Mother and Son, and that the Trinity is 3 Gods.

Even your fellow islamist on our forum loofy admitted that from Christianity theology, Trinity is One God, not three. You are welcome to check the entire Bible to look for any "Three Gods" verses.

Here's your mission.

1) admit that you made a mistake with your shitty math of 100% × 100% = 200%.

2) Bring reference from the Bible that there are "Three Gods" instead of One God.

Till then, we're done.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont say translated text. All the bibles have different version. Diff version = diff translation. :eek: Whereas we have the original Arabic text. We can check back the translated text with the original Arabic quran.:thumbsup:

The different versions come from during generation of translators and we expect some errors and differences in translation. In islam, most malays do not understand arabia language and have to defend on the imam. No wonder, there are more extremists and radicalized muslims, the meaning of the koran can be twisted by imam.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
That explains it. When you saw the light, when there were none physically, your neurons were firing off uncontrollably. And not only the neurons that were related to vision, probably some that were use for logic, wisdom and rationalizing also got fried.
Now I understand why you are like this.
The layman's parlance is, you're nuts. Seek help.

Did he admit he is a liar kafir just now? That he made up a verse of the Quran hoping to fool you?
:laugh:

I have been saying all along he is a Hindu moron.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better brush up on your math before debating. You still haven't admitted that you made a mistake in your math : 100% × 100% = 200%.

Your fake prophet muhammad had zero clue about the Trinity. muhammad was a moron who claimed that the Trinity was Father, Mother and Son, and that the Trinity is 3 Gods.

Even your fellow islamist on our forum loofy admitted that from Christianity theology, Trinity is One God, not three. You are welcome to check the entire Bible to look for any "Three Gods" verses.

Here's your mission.

1) admit that you made a mistake with your shitty math of 100% × 100% = 200%.

2) Bring reference from the Bible that there are "Three Gods" instead of One God.

Till then, we're done.

Haha. You tell me. The Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost. Obviously its 3 there. Trinity. Dont ask Muslims. Even your Christian Pentecostals claimed the word is not in their bible. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Same for 100%man 100% god. 100% + 100% = 200%. Unless you agree with me god pee too. :biggrin:

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
The different versions come from during generation of translators and we expect some errors and differences in translation. In islam, most malays do not understand arabia language and have to defend on the imam. No wonder, there are more extremists and radicalized muslims, the meaning of the koran can be twisted by imam.

Your different version is actually translated text. So many translated text of the bible available in the market. No wonder so many christian priest/pastors converted to Islam. AllaHuAkbar!

Another Priest converted to Islam: :thumbsup:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Haha. You tell me. The Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost. Obviously its 3 there. Trinity. Dont ask Muslims. Even your Christian Pentecostals claimed the word is not in their bible. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Same for 100%man 100% god. 100% + 100% = 200%. Unless you agree with me god pee too. :biggrin:

Do you admit that you made a mistake in your math? You said 100% × 100% = 200%.

No quote from the Bible that there's 3 Gods?

As usual, moslems lie and lie, and will not admit to any mistake.