• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Justin Bieber Confirms: ‘I’m Officially Retiring’

M0LANY0NG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Justin Bieber Confirms: ‘I’m Officially Retiring’

Wed, December 25, 2013 8:42am EST by Andy Swift

justin-bieber-retiring-lead.jpg

Courtesy of Twitter, Instagram

Is Justin really calling it quits? Read the Biebs’ shocking announcement, then weigh in with your thoughts on his ‘retirement.’

The sound of sleigh bells was briefly interrupted Dec. 24 by the sound of Beliebers’ hearts breaking all over the world, as Justin Bieber officially confirmed rumors of his retirement on Twitter. His simple-yet-heartbreaking message was met with hundreds of thousands of retweets — and even more protests to the seemingly hasty decision.

Justin Bieber Retiring — Read The Biebs’ Shocking Tweets

“My beloved beliebers I’m officially retiring,” Justin tweeted at 7:20 p.m., followed by several other cryptic tweets:

WK0bOWW.jpg

Justin Bieber Retiring — All A Hoax To Promote ‘Believe’ Movie?

But before you all start freaking out — too late, we know — there’s a pretty good chance that Justin’s big announcement was made purely to drum up last-minute publicity for Believe, which coincidentally opens Dec. 25 in theaters nationwide.

In fact, Justin even followed up his message of “retiring” with a flood of tweets about his new documentary:

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Dh1JFPd2mts?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" width="560" frameborder="0" height="315"></iframe>

Maybe it’s because Justin has developed a reputation for being the ultimate prankster, or it’s because we can’t imagine a Bieber-less world, but we’ve got a feeling this isn’t the end of Justin’s career.