• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Just Wondering Mr Adrian Chua can employ maid?

LoveSingFade

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Chua's maid, Aye Aye Tun, testified that she locked the sliding doors before she went to sleep the previous night. Ms Aye also found some women's clothes on a chair near the swimming pool before making the grisly find.

Learned from news that Mr. Chua is still single, a single man can employ maid meh?? I thought MOM won't issue work permit for single or widower??

Wow money can buy what others cannot siah !:confused:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr Chua's maid, Aye Aye Tun, testified that she locked the sliding doors before she went to sleep the previous night. Ms Aye also found some women's clothes on a chair near the swimming pool before making the grisly find.

Learned from news that Mr. Chua is still single, a single man can employ maid meh?? I thought MOM won't issue work permit for single or widower??

There is no Corruption in SINgapore, but when you are a 'MEMBER", doors will open automatically for you.

Mr. Chua is a member of the elite class... lesser mortals please drool...:rolleyes:

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Things can be arranged.

"I hope the scale would fall from yr face",quoted PM LKY then years ago in NUS.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually yes u can.

i once posed this question to the agency and their reply is, yes. You can hire a maid be it you a single, hum sup man.

only thing, if you poke the maid, you forfeit your 5K if she run away or gets pregnant.

Or if she sue you for rape / molest...but otherwise, well, yes you can hire so long you have the moolah.

And another thing, no limit to the number of maids you can hire...so long you can pay.