• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Just sharing.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well said, so can you stop hiding behind Deedat?:wink:

Gong cheebye, why you so despised islamic scholar? I put up his literature for many days at your challenge, but you still cannot tear down any. whahahaha:wink: Gong cheebye only good at talk big. ....

beensetfree

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tooth and Nail

Hanging on tooth and nail can pull out your teeth and nails.

One aspect of wisdom is knowing when to hang on

...and when to let go.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gong cheebye, why you so despised islamic scholar? I put up his literature for many days at your challenge, but you still cannot tear down any. whahahaha:wink: Gong cheebye only good at talk big. ....

I am saying you should stop hiding behind Deedat, and you accused me of despising him? You mean like the way you hate and despise all Christians?

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
The moment you introduce a despotism in the world of thought, you succeed in making hypocrites -- and you get in such a position that you never know what your neighbor thinks.
-- Robert Green Ingersoll

beensetfree

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The Move

In order for God to take you to another place,
He must first move you from where you are.

The move often seems like disaster,
but it's only the creaking and groaning of a reluctant door.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who can over estimate the progress of the world if all the money wasted in superstition could be used to enlighten, elevate and civilize mankind? -- Robert Green Ingersoll

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who can over estimate the progress of the world if all the money wasted in superstition could be used to enlighten, elevate and civilize mankind? -- Robert Green Ingersoll

Atheism - the superstition that the universe made itself from nothing.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
evol-superstition.jpg

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
gong cb, you don't really despise and distrust Islamic scholar Deebat? Sure anot?

And why are you hiding behind the evil book?

beensetfree

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The Other Boot
=============

My Father used to tell my brothers and me a story of World War I.

While a young soldier was praying before bedtime one night,
another soldier told him to stop that noise and threw one of his
boots at him.

The next morning, the soldier who had been praying returned the
boot to its owner cleaned and polished, and asked for the other
one and said he would also polish that one.

My father said the young soldier was never abused again.

I was only a little girl when my father told this story, but I
have never forgotten it.
But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If someone
strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.
And if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him
have your cloak as well. If someone forces you to go one mile,
go with him two miles. (Mat 5:39-41 NIV)

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
The doctrine of eternal punishment is in perfect harmony with the savagery of the men who made the orthodox creeds. It is in harmony with torture, with flaying alive, and with burnings. The men who burned their fellow-men for a moment, believed that God would burn his enemies forever. -- Robert Green Ingersoll

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
The doctrine of eternal punishment is in perfect harmony with the savagery of the men who made the orthodox creeds. It is in harmony with torture, with flaying alive, and with burnings. The men who burned their fellow-men for a moment, believed that God would burn his enemies forever. -- Robert Green Ingersoll

Question is: is there a hell? God says "Yes", village atheist says "No". Who should we believe? The all-knowing God or the abysmally ignorant atheist? It's a no-brainer.:wink:

beensetfree

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What You Want In Your Life

Whatever you want in your life,
you must either model it

or tolerate it.

~Dale C. Bronner~