• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Just sharing.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
WHat I meant was if proven wrong, then what? You repent?:wink:

Or act blur and pretend nothing happened and go on with the next anti-Christian item?:rolleyes:

If you can't produce proof, then there is something wrong with the painting which I will counter check to be right, then you cleared yourself. If not, you are just lying all the way and being delibrately dishonest. I don't need to subject myself to your blackmail.

After examing the painting for several days, you can't spot anything wrong, you are just throwing smoke screen.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you can't produce proof, then there is something wrong with the painting which I will counter check to be right, then you cleared yourself. If not, you are just lying all the way and being delibrately dishonest. I don't need to subject myself to your blackmail.

After examing the painting for several days, you can't spot anything wrong, you are just throwing smoke screen.

Clearing myself is easy. Question is, what if you are wrong? No consequences one? Just wipe backside and be on your way? Oh so sorry, forgot you can't wipe butt that has been sorely bruised with too much self-inflicted butt kicks!:biggrin:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clearing myself is easy. Question is, what if you are wrong? No consequences one? Just wipe backside and be on your way? Oh so sorry, forgot you can't wipe butt that has been sorely bruised with too much self-inflicted butt kicks!:biggrin:

Hey, this a forum which corrections are made daily in the discussion. If everyone is behaving so absurd as your, there will be thousands of condition daily. I have corrected you on many occasions like your errant understanding of circumcision. Did i demand condition?

You have no proof, simply as that!

If you want consequence, you meet me at my ground a kopitiam in geylang? Got gut?

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey, this a forum which corrections are made daily in the discussion. If everyone is behaving so absurd as your, there will be thousands of condition daily. I have corrected you on many occasions like your errant understanding of circumcision. Did i demand condition?

You have no proof, simply as that!

If you want consequence, you meet me at my ground a kopitiam in geylang? Got gut?

Did you really correct me concerning circumcision? LOL! It's the other way round!

Meet you in Geylang? For what, arm wrestling match? Village atheist behaving like gangster. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

beensetfree

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There

Are you "there" yet?

"There" is not necessarily where most think it is.

And when they get to the place where they thought "there" was,
"there" is usually not where or what they thought it would be.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bible Never say that, God ddn't spoke to anyone . Frodo is another christard putting words into God's mouth for his misleading agenda :wink:

beensetfree

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Absolutely!
==========

In good and sometimes challenging times, my parents were married
and together for 63 years and would have been together if life
had not taken one before the other.

This is the standard that I strive to achieve, even in good and
challenging times. When my Mom passed away at 87 and my Dad at
91, in the middle of his Alzheimer's stage he said to me,

"While married life to that initial individual you reached out
your hand to and asked for her forever togetherness, there will
be peaks and sometimes many valleys, but always remember it is
what you committed to and it is what you make of it."

He said, "God will be your judge."

Yes, I meant "Absolutely" when I married my wife, even through
the fluidity and thickness of life. You saw where I grew up, in
very southern rural area of America and learned how to drive on
a tractor, farming the land to eat.

God is always good and great...

Absolutely!!!!

Last edited:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Put Hot Coals on Enemies

If your enemy be hungry, give him food to eat, if he be thirsty, give him to drin live coals you will heap on his head, and the Lord will vindicate you. (Proverbs 22 NAB)

power lah ....i didnt know lord is so creative in punishing ppl :wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bible never says that, Frodo is misrepresenting his LORD.

You are a proven liar who make unsubstantiate posts and who put words into your Lord's mouth.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is proverbs 25:22 NAB
Trying to act smart! Catcha! There are ton of errors by gopspel writer, you are unable to catch any.

I can't catch any because there's none. Village atheists can catch "tons of errors", like the one in Prov 22. LOL! Don't even have the courtesy to say sorry when you have been exposed as wrong. Some egoistic village atheist you are.:rolleyes:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Absmally ignorant militant creationist, go and read ahmed deebat's book or watch his video. :wink:

Bible depicts a flat earth, not error?

Bible says the earth is fixed and immovable, not error?