• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Just sharing.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but I waiting for the day for my Saviour to take me to be with Him....and Oh, yes, it could be anytime now....so you too must be prepared because when my Saviour come to take you, He may not take you to be with Him but to be with Satan and all his followers

No one can save you from your hypocrisy. It's so ingrained in you that even Satan kowtows to you.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
No one can save you from your hypocrisy. It's so ingrained in you that even Satan kowtows to you.

This delusional old fart kowtow to Satan as shephard. He has no moral problem to commit incest with his own daughters as long the instruction is from his shephard. And he will justify his act with examples of incest from the bible :wink: psalm23 is the hyprocritcal old running dog of Satan..

beensetfree

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The Unforgiven

While cleaning the house, I had your CD "Words for Healing"
playing in the background. The story you related about
forgiveness was playing; and to tell you the truth, I was
thinking it could be perceived negatively because the young
girl died.

However, as you were repeating the words, "I forgive you,"
something hit home. I thought, "Is there anyone I haven't
forgiven?" I was confident there wasn't. However, a few
previous negative incidents were brought to my awareness.
As the situations came to mind, in my heart, I asked each person
for forgiveness. I felt such a weight lift from me and peace
surrounded me.

Then I asked the Lord if there was anyone else I hadn't
forgiven. In answer, I was impressed with the response,
"Yes, Me!"

I was shocked and appalled at the thought. Why would God
suggest I had unforgiveness in my heart toward Him? Then I
realized that there have been situations in which I doubted,
questioned and even subconsciously blamed God for, and I
needed to forgive Him for my perception of Him "allowing those
things to happen to me."

So, with tears of shame, I told Him I forgave Him.

Afterwards, I thanked Him for revealing my misdirected
thoughts and asked for His forgiveness for falsely accusing
Him.

His Word says, "And we know that all things work together for
good to them that love God, to them who are the called
according to his purpose" (Romans 8:28).

This incident also helped me realize why we need to forgive
even if we perceive we are blameless (obviously, God was not
to blame). Unforgiveness, on our part, greatly hinders our
relationship with God.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you know what is it about you that touches my nerve? I have engaged you numerous times before and this isn't the only topic that you have touched my nerve. No, I am not a homosexual. You can insinuate about it.....(Psalm23: Oh! Really? I have insinuated you! Give me a break, please. To put it in perspective, it was your good friend Drifteri (was your enemy previously?) who brought up the subject and quoted Leviticus 20:13 about God's punishing homosexuals. I have never started this topic...get the record straight! But your confessions of: a) Buddhist scriputures say homosexuality is not immoral; b) you are a homosexual-neutral person; c) you told readers that your sex organ is yours and you can do anything you like and none of other's business; and d) you get so nerved up and unsettled when I replied to your good friend (enemy?) Drifteri and reinforcing a survey done in the U.S. on the negative effects for homonsexual from secular standpoint. As I have mentioned, readers are not so stupid but it is unfortunate (and not sad) that all your confessions can only point to the 'fact' that you are.....ok...let's not elaborate further. Even school kids who read your confessions can discern who (or rather what) you are! but it doesn't matter to me. It only shows how hollow your character is: Hypocrisy that stinks to hell. (Psalm23: You believe there is such a place....I thought only born-again Christians like us believe that there is such a place which is actually prepared for Satans, his angels and all those of his followers. You need to be there and you can avoid it....How? The answer is in the Holy Bible. Admittedly, we all have characters that are not acceptable to our True God because it is very clear in the Bible which says: For alll have sinned, and come short of the glory of God - Romans 3:23.

Kryonlight....do get so unsettled.....see my comments in Bold.

Psalm23

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you get so nerved up and unsettled

Wow, getting nerved up and unsettled means that I am gay. The fact is: I am nerved up and unsettled by your hypocrisy!

LowLife ScumBag Psalm23, do you even understand what is hypocrisy? Do you even know what is called shame? If you aren't even shameful of your acts of hypocrisy, no one, not even your Lord Jesus, can save you. Do you now know why you are called a LowLife ScumBag? Do you now know why that is a fitting description of you?

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
To put it in perspective, it was your good friend Drifteri (was your enemy previously?) who brought up the subject and quoted Leviticus 20:13 about God's punishing homosexuals.

I have quoted more than 60 verses from the shitty bible in this thread. It is very interested to note you attention is attracted by Leviticus 20:13. And only it and not the rest which touched on murder, rape, incest, sex slave and human slavery. Why??Even the quote on baby bashing has not disturbed you but strangely leviticus 20:13 bothered you greatly :wink: You really cherry pick what you want to believe in the bible. I thought a true bible believer should believe in everything mentioned by the shitty bible?

You brain seems to be able to filter off the other verses I posted but amplified on Leviticus 20:13. This observation can provide an interesting case study for scholars, researchers, psychologist and the resident mad scientist to analyse how a delusional brain intoxicated by bible beliefs function and view the world:wink:

When you passed on, you family should contribute your brain to the research lab:wink:

beensetfree

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The Elevator

A back country family is visiting a big city for the first
time. The mother and daughter are in the hotel lobby when they
spot an elevator.

"What's that, Maw?" the girl asked.

"I ain't never did see nothin' like that in my life," replied
the mother.

Seconds later an old frail man walks in the hotel door and
hobbles to the elevator. He presses the button with his cane,
waits for the doors to open, and gets in.

The mother and daughter, still amazed by this contraption,
continue to watch.

They hear a ping noise and the doors open again. Out steps a
spry and handsome 20-year-old muscular young man.

The mother looks at her daughter and says, "Go get your Paw!"

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
To put it in perspective, it was your good friend Drifteri (was your enemy previously?) who brought up the subject and quoted Leviticus 20:13 about God's punishing homosexuals

Gay old dog,
I quoted Leviticus 20:13 only 1 times but I quoted Psalms 137:9 many times. I really think it would be an interesting research topic to psychologists why your brained is blinded and cannot see Psalms 137:9 but can see Leviticus 20:13 so clearly:wink:

"Happy those who seize your children and smash them against a rock." Psalms 137:9 NAB

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, getting nerved up and unsettled means that I am gay. The fact is: I am nerved up and unsettled by your hypocrisy!

LowLife ScumBag Psalm23, do you even understand what is hypocrisy? Do you even know what is called shame? If you aren't even shameful of your acts of hypocrisy, no one, not even your Lord Jesus, can save you. Do you now know why you are called a LowLife ScumBag? Do you now know why that is a fitting description of you?

kryonlight,

No...that was not the case. It was your statements/confessions that: a) you are homesexual-neutral; b) your sex organ is yours and you can use it any way you like; c) Buddhist scriptures said that homosexuality is not immoral (though I am not a Buddist but really i don't think this is taught in the Buddhist scriptures.) I think even a school kid can discern who (or what) the author really mean to him personally when he has made these claims.

Again, whether you are a gay or not is none of our business. The whole discussion here was on the Bible scriptures which say that homosexual is one of the sins that God really hate, and even secular surveys have confirmed people who involved in such activities have very negative effects on their health, personal relations, etc.

Psalm23

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

Kryonlight,

I think you have understated me. I am much worst that what you have made up of me! I true sinner beyond hope but thankfully, but by the blood of Jesus I am made acceptable to Him: Romans 5:9 - Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him; Hebrews 9:12 - Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.

The blood of Jesus can save anyone it will of God that all should be perished but everyone to be saved, and to come to the knowledge of truth (1 Timothy 2:4). So, yes...one can be a hypocrite of the highest order, a low life scumbag, a high life scumbag....God is willing to save because He for all sinners, and you are no exception but you just need to come to His knowledge of truth which among others can be summarised as follows:

(a) we are all sinners
(b) we acknowledge that Jesus is the Creator of all things, visible and invisble, living and non-living (and we are not evolved from nothing)
(c) Jesus, the only begotten Son of God became man and was cruxified on the cross so we all can be saved
(d) Turn away from our evil ways and remain faithful to His teaching (and oh yes....occassionally we can fall and again became a scumbag because the Bible did not say that scumbag cannot be saved)

Psalm23

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Again, whether you are a gay or not is none of our business. The whole discussion here was on the Bible scriptures which say that homosexual is one of the sins that God really hate

That's why I say you are an incorrigible hypocrite. If you had solely stuck to mere grandiose "discussion" on your scriptures, why would you be asking of drifteri this: "Are you Pro-homosexual, one of these homosexual, or are you antihomosexual?" at the very first instance of his posting of Leviticus 20:13 and then insist on him answering your question in a very discourteous tone in post #677 again?

When you put out these kind of personal questions, you are already overstepping the boundary of pure "discussion" on your scriptures. Perhaps "discussion" was never your intention because you are such an incorrigible hypocrite.

a) you are homesexual-neutral;
b) your sex organ is yours and you can use it any way you like;
c) Buddhist scriptures said that homosexuality is not immoral

a) You are twisting my words. I said "neutral-sexual". Nice try, lowlife scumbag.

b) Quoting me out of context. I said this in the context of free will and the hypocrisy of your God. Another nice try, lowlife scumbag.

c) Again quoting me out of context. I said "Homosexuality isn't a moral issue in Theravada Buddhism." Why is that so? Because the 3rd precept never singled out homosexuality as a moral issue. It singles out sexual abuse and adultery as moral issues. So, if a homosexual man forces himself on another homosexual man without consent, that is a moral issue. Or if a married woman lies with another man, that is also a moral issue. Private consensual sex founded on love and intimacy between two members of the same sex is not a moral issue. It is the quality of the mind that matters in Theravada Buddhism and not the physical purposes of the sexual organs. The sexual organs are mere instruments for obtaining physical pleasure. There is no moral issue if you replace your sexual organs with something else that can give you even greater pleasure.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think you have understated me. I am much worst that what you have made up of me!

No one is interested in your confessions. Of what use is your confessions if you make people puke by your actions of hypocrisy? Even your Lord Jesus would also spit and puke at you if he were alive today.

beensetfree

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Daily

People often say that motivation (inspiration) doesn't last.

Well, neither does bathing

...that's why we recommend it daily.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I quoted Leviticus 20:13 only 1 times but I quoted Psalms 137:9 many times. I really think it would be an interesting research topic to psychologists why your brained is blinded and cannot see Psalms 137:9 but can see Leviticus 20:13 so clearly:wink:

Psalm23 must be a repressed gay just like his beloved Apostle Paul. That's why he keeps confessing his sins to me.

beensetfree

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nods and Shakes

Have you ever wondered where the universal gesture of nodding
your head up and down to mean "Yes" and shaking it from side to
side to mean "No" came from?

No matter what language you speak, country you travel to,
religion you practice, race you claim, your social status,
educational achievement, or economic status, you will likely nod
or shake your head to mean "Yes" or "No".

Why?

The theory illustrates how early habits are formed and that some
things are intrinsic to all humans.

Watch a newborn baby.

Watch the baby when it's hungry.

As the baby seeks its mother's breast, the head nods up and down
searching for the source of nourishment.

When baby finds the breast, it latches on and fills up.

The action calms the baby and calms the mother.

Ask any woman who has breast-fed a baby.

There is little else more soothing for them both.

Look at the same baby after it's full and the mother tries to
push the breast into the baby's face.

The baby shakes it's head from side to side telling mama that it's
full and doesn't want any more milk or comfort from the breast.

The baby doesn't want any milk or comfort, and it won't give
mama any comfort.

That's one theory of where nodding and shaking came from.

Interesting isn't it?

Notice another thing.

Nod and you have a tendency to smile.

Shake your head and you have a tendency to frown.

Try it now and see.

Warmth and comfort given in pure love always brings a smile.

Refusing warmth and comfort given in love always brings a frown
sooner or later.

The next time you nod or shake. . .

Think about that.

It gives the milk of human kindness a whole new meaning.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why I say you are an incorrigible hypocrite. If you had solely stuck to mere grandiose "discussion" on your scriptures, why would you be asking of drifteri this: "Are you Pro-homosexual, one of these homosexual, or are you antihomosexual?" at the very first instance of his posting of Leviticus 20:13 and then insist on him answering your question in a very discourteous tone in post #677 again?

When you put out these kind of personal questions, you are already overstepping the boundary of pure "discussion" on your scriptures. Perhaps "discussion" was never your intention because you are such an incorrigible hypocrite.

a) You are twisting my words. I said "neutral-sexual". Nice try, lowlife scumbag. (Psalm23: OK....but what's the difference between 'neutral-sexual, neutral-homosexuality, homosexuality-neutral?.....I interpret them as the same....your fault because you did not define the term "neutral-sexual' and in all honesty, all readers here would have interpreted the same as mine.

b) Quoting me out of context. I said this in the context of free will and the hypocrisy of your God. Another nice try, lowlife scumbag. Yes...surely I have am a lowlife sinner....and a scumbag,, may be (+many more...if you only care to add)... but reading from your posts, I don't think you are doing much better...may a highlife scumbag (and what's the difference between a lowlife scumbag and a highlife scumbag....a scumbag is a scumbag just like a sinner is a sinner.....yes...sad news, we may be at our lowlife but a word of warning, life is going to be worst, much worst, and we are going to go lowest then we can best imagine. It is only until God established His New Kingdom that we will then be restarting our well-deserved eternal life which is given to us by the grace and mercy of God's only begotten Son.

c) Again quoting me out of context. I said "Homosexuality isn't a moral issue in Theravada Buddhism." (Psalm23: And what's the difference? In terms of meaning, it simply the same, i.e. "Homosexuality is not a moral issuel" and I think most of the readers here would interpret the same to mean "homosexuality is not immoral. At least, I do.Why is that so? Because the 3rd precept never singled out homosexuality as a moral issue. It singles out sexual abuse and adultery as moral issues. So, if a homosexual man forces himself on another homosexual man without consent, that is a moral issue. Or if a married woman lies with another man, that is also a moral issue. Private consensual sex founded on love and intimacy between two members of the same sex is not a moral issue. It is the quality of the mind that matters in Theravada Buddhism and not the physical purposes of the sexual organs. The sexual organs are mere instruments for obtaining physical pleasure. There is no moral issue if you replace your sexual organs with something else that can give you even greater pleasure.Psalm23: Your view on this that your sex organ is yours and you can do anything you like simply speaks volume. Readers are not stupid. Many are not like you, presumably, without any sense of discernment. I am not a Buddhist, and hopefully, readers who are Buddhists may want to comment on your purported teaching of homosexuality in Buddhism.

And I ask Drifteri...whether he pro-homosexuality, anti-homosexuality or a homosexual himself is not so much to enquire about his personal orientation towards sexuality. Since he quoted the Bible verse which says God hated homosexual and anyone who indulge in this sin act deserves capital punishment as given in the Bible, it is only fair for him to tell us whether he agrees to what God has told us. His confession of his sexual orientation would, at the very least, and hopefully, shows that he is sincere when he rebukes God's teaching. up to now, he has been very silent on this. Again, I want to add, I am not interested in his sexual orientation, but he owes readers the answer whether he agrees to God's word.[ Up to now, he is very silent on this. /B]

Also, see my comments in Bold.

Psalm23

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but what's the difference between 'neutral-sexual, neutral-homosexuality, homosexuality-neutral?

"Neutral-sexual" includes transexuals, people who undergo sex change operations. But you are making me look as if I am only focusing on homosexuality with your word-twist. How low in life can you get, scumbag!

but reading from your posts, I don't think you are doing much better...may a highlife scumbag (and what's the difference between a lowlife scumbag and a highlife scumbag....a scumbag is a scumbag just like a sinner is a sinner

And so you are running out of arguments and resort to the low-down tactic of taking me to the same level as you are. But I am not a sinner, so don't include me in your list. I am not a low-down scumbag like you are. You can sin for eternity for all I care.

Your view on this that your sex organ is yours and you can do anything you like simply speaks volume.

Just what is so sacred about your sex organ? Your sex organ is just like any other of your bodily parts. If I want to tattoo my penis, that is none of your God's business. If I want to chop off my penis, that is also none of your God's business. If I want to donate my heart, liver and kidneys to someone else, that is also none of your God's business.