• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Just realized 1 guy zapped me 40pts for doing nothing leh !

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Since when did I mock those who donate to this forum ? Show me proof :wink: or is it just an empty talk ? I did mention everyone got the right to donate . I got a PM from someone telling me you are jealous because sam did not give you the moderator job , so I just let you know :wink: oh ... You are hurt :wink: ? By the way , keep on stirring shit for being clone hunter mr defective :wink:

this jw5 has fallen from grace
his intellect has degraded to utter stupidity
he claims to be the resident clone hunter
he claims to be the master cyber sleuth
but what he got was all wrong
refused to admit because of his bruised ego
an intellectual snob is now an utter flop
trying to regain his former glory
he has lost all his credibilty
with obscenity now in his daily vocabulary
sad case

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
OrLanChowHorFun , now there proof to show ppl here you zap people for nothing , this time what kind of excuses you wanted to give ? If you continue to zap people for no reason . I will make sure you Kena zap until zero point . The 40 points zap you received is just a warning to you . There's more to come if you abused your power point .

So where's OrLanChowHorFun after he's being exposed for saying he did nothing wrong ? :wink: