• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

just now raining and while.taking my clothes in from.my balcony i.accidentally drop the hanger that have lots of.pegs to hang underwears and....

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
the whole hanger fell.onto.my 3 floor downstairs neighbour

then.i go downstairs knock on door and this girl like 20plus yo open door and ask her if I take back my dropped laundry on her balcony and she say wait she go.check

then she came back to her main gate and i so embarrassed because all are my underwear and she like armchio @me.

so.embarassing lor

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
giphy.gif

slutty

Alfrescian
Loyal
the whole hanger fell.onto.my 3 floor downstairs neighbour

then.i go downstairs knock on door and this girl like 20plus yo open door and ask her if I take back my dropped laundry on her balcony and she say wait she go.check

then she came back to her main gate and i so embarrassed because all are my underwear and she like armchio @me.

so.embarassing lor
You are lucky your neighbour below is not some aunty virgin in Tapestry or Mayfair. Otherwise when she returns to you, they will be all full of her filthy cheebye juice as she will definitely used your undies to masturbate her smelly big loose CB.