• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Tracy Lee : My neighbour’s raucous cock deprived me of sleep for months

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1670773094458.png

SINGAPORE: One morning several months ago, I was rudely awakened at 5.45am by an unearthly sound best described as a vuvuzela tooted at full blast.

The ear-splitting “uh-uh-uh-ooooooooooooh!” lasted about 4 seconds, followed by a 15-second silence. The ruckus repeated itself on loop for about 10 minutes. By then, there was no way I could get back to sleep.

It occurred again around 10am, 1pm and 5pm, and became a daily thing. I would crane my neck out of my balcony trying to identify its source, to no avail.

After two months of sleep deprivation, I had enough and headed to the condo management office to complain. The staff suspected the crowing might come from a wild rooster, or that one of the houses near the condo has decided to keep chickens.

I insisted the noise came from much closer – probably one of the units in my block – and had the audio recordings to prove it.

But I was told that without any photographic evidence, management can’t go around knocking on everyone’s doors to investigate. Not only would it be a waste of manpower, but the owner could simply hide their rooster before letting the staff in.

Herein lies the tension: Many people love animals and are entitled to keep them as pets. But some pets, such as chickens and dogs, can get quite noisy compared to other critters like rabbits or terrapins.

In the past five years, government agencies and town councils received around 4,100 chicken-related complaints – not surprising as a rooster’s crow can be as loud as 130 decibels, equivalent to standing 15 meters away from a jet taking off. Roosters crow up to 20 times a day, and have been known to start (or end) their day at 2am.

TAKING MATTERS INTO MY OWN HANDS​

With the condo management unable to do much, I decided to take matters into my own hands.

Whenever a “cock-a-doodle-doo” came on, I took the lift down to the ground floor and scanned my neighbours’ balconies for roosters. Still nothing.

So I stuck a home-made poster saying: “Stop noise pollution! Whose loud chicken is it?” in the lift. Technically, condo management prohibits residents from putting up notices, but I figured if they couldn’t uncover whose cock it was, they wouldn’t be able to guess who put up the unauthorised handbill either.

The very next day, both the crowing and my poster disappeared.

1670773175147.png

Thereafter, my next-door neighbour began walking around in the open with the most adorable blonde Silkie hen. With its fluffy pom-pom head and fuzzy feet, it resembled a stuffed toy more than an actual chicken. It was so tame that it never strayed far, seemed to enjoy being petted, and allowed itself to be cuddled and even carried upside down.

Other neighbours, young and old, would gather around it, asking questions and lingering to chat about other topics. Apparently, there’s nothing better than a chicken to rekindle that kampung spirit which some Singaporeans lament has disappeared over the decades, along with chicken-filled kampungs!

I also overheard the Silkie’s owners explain that she had a rooster companion, but they had to give it away as he was too loud. It seemed that my guerilla poster worked – or perhaps my neighbour had already received complaints and took action herself.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/com...omplain-report-condo-hdb-mp-3133861?cid=FBcna

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
knn she must have abandoned it
today.i walk downstairs my apartment outside the compound and saw a grey silkie one wondering aimless.in the open field

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
People who keep chickens as pets need to get their heads examine. Silkies included. Did you know silkies can't fly or even glide? Useless fucking things. Incidentally this breed of chicken were created when a silky terrier fucked a chicken.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she would have welcum it if cock is silent, stealthy, sneaky, and strong, slipping in between her sheets, spreading her, and splitting her slit.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she would have welcum it if cock is silent, stealthy, sneaky, and strong, slipping in between her sheets, spreading her, and splitting her slit.
hanor, keeping a cock to doodle her and disguising the clit as a corn pellet is downright disgusting.
i tot that only niggers kept chickens to teach their kids how to walk - the head movement is synonymous with the popular greeting ' whassup, mofo?' :rolleyes:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hanor, keeping a cock to doodle her and disguising the clit as a corn pellet is downright disgusting.
i tot that only niggers kept chickens to teach their kids how to walk - the head movement is synonymous with the popular greeting ' whassup, mofo?' :rolleyes:
may be better to keep both pussy and cock to peekaboo and cockadoodledoo the entire neighborhood for loose panties and hanging bras?
1670780897431.jpeg

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well, the roaming chickens are the closest you can get to experiencing a kampong lifestyle in a urban shithole.

Use earplugs if you can't take it.