• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Just now at swimming pool i noticed ....

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not a single martt swimmer is in sight !! no have noisy, wild martt bodohs....no have bui bui sell past date martts overflowing from their swimsuits....then i realise ramandan....cannot touch water is it?

anyways I am happy to have a peaceful surrounding....there are sufficient ATB and XMM in swimsuits to keep me entertained.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
not a single martt swimmer is in sight !! no have noisy, wild martt bodohs....no have bui bui sell past date martts overflowing from their swimsuits....then i realise ramandan....cannot touch water is it?

anyways I am happy to have a peaceful surrounding....there are sufficient ATB and XMM in swimsuits to keep me entertained.
Publc or private?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

not eating, so no strength to swim. Lepak at home.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

Public pools are catered to the low SES. Full of filth and dirt. I have not swam in a public pool since 1982.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Public swimming pools do have chlorine to desanitize any germs.

The insignificant nobody me can understand perceptions by non-Muslims. It does seem strange by Muslims during the Holy month of Ramadan, to become invisible, from all domestic activities BUT sadly only in warfare & support of such....

Ramadan is a time to practice self-discipline, self-control, sacrifice, and empathy for those who are less fortunate, & CHARITY begins at home, not some faraway places that folks there do not know we even exists or had ever cared about us, Malays are NOT Arabs or Persians, nor will ever be accepted as such except as canon fodders & slaves to be used & abused by leaders there whom practices a far different form of Islam that what was meant to be by the prophet...

The Divinely guided prophet did NOT stop work or commerce of his believers.

While it is true that he conquered Mecca in the month of Ramadan, for years since his calling at the age of 40 to his death, it was NOT EVERY YEAR that wars were fought during Ramadan.

He led in wars, being divinely guided, BUT never did a single time in peace that he did not observed the importance of the holy month - to practice self disciple & self-control, as well as sacrifices to put food on the table for loved ones & society thru the daily rigors of honest daily work.

Sadly, such is not what believers followed, thanks to village morons posing as gods on Earth with control over life & death of Humanity... as proven by food stalls being shut, even DEMANDING that Humanity observe the holy month by NOT placing temptations in their path such as the ridiculous banning Bikinis in AUS Bondi beach, which is not even located in Arabia but a SHARED nation for all to live in peace as Islam - a religion of Peace - dictates.

WHAT IS THE POINT OF RAMADAN - to practice self discipline, self-control, etc, if Humankind is to SHUT DOWN EVERYTHING, just to please the moronic village apostate clerics & its equally moronic village idiots, to PROVE steadfastness in their faith????

Such was not what the divinely guided prophet intended.

May followers of TRUE Islam - a religion meant for PEACE, WAKE up to realities & not to the twisted, misinterpretated taken out of context situations of the prophet's lifetime, to lead nomadic tribal Arabs turned newly Muslims with yet to understand fully Islam, to peace, with Mecca, upon which all TRUE faithful should bow to, & NOT to Jerusalem or any of its structures there or anywhere else....

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
May followers of TRUE Islam - a religion meant for PEACE, WAKE up to realities & not to the twisted, misinterpretated taken out of context
It did not start off as a religion. Mohamad tried to destroy the shrines in Mecca. But he eventually failed as arab resurrect its ancient religious custom.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It did not start off as a religion. Mohamad tried to destroy the shrines in Mecca. But he eventually failed as arab resurrect its ancient religious custom.

It's a pedophile warlord's cult, masquerading as a religion.

(Thanks, ChatGPT)

M7eMEDM6l3z5.jpeg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ramadan cannot have Chinese contaminated non halal water seeping into the orifice.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
  • Order #294792316

too bad i'm not a young, sexy minah.................otherwise, i'll go there in the tiniest string bikini i can find...............makes lots of noses bleed and turn the pool red........... :biggrin: