• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Just now an indian woman knocked on my door

loeggusder

Alfrescian
Loyal
Andrea_the_indian_beggar.jpg

better looking than you PeterLTH- you self hating minimum

peterlth

Alfrescian
Loyal
BS. You're anti Indian-so everything you say about Indians (even good things) must be suspected.

You must be an indian. No offence about religion. Ok I will change the topic to "Just now a woman knocked on my door".

Ok, I will change to "Just now someone knocked on my door", in case you are some women right activist. Happy now?

loeggusder

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must be an indian. No offence about religion. Ok I will change the topic to "Just now a woman knocked on my door".

Ok, I will change to "Just now someone knocked on my door", in case you are some women right activist. Happy now?

I'm touched.

Ian6690

Alfrescian
Loyal
I normally do not give money to beggars, especially those who are young and looked abled. As for older men, do not give them as well as many would spent it on beer, alcohol or gambling.

Only recently did I gave an old lady who stood at a starwell near to a coffee shop. Had initially politely decline to give her any money but decide otherwise on the way back to my car. The fact that she did not go around tables at the coffee shop showed that she is not a hardcore/seasoned beggar. She must have been one who needed some money but was too ashamed to openly asked for it in the coffeeshop. I had felt that it took a lot of courage for her to beg for money and felt that $2 was not a lot for me to part with though my wallet was low on cash then.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
some charity damn cute. cannot give them 1-2 dollars to the volunteer. must give them 5, 10 dollars and above. must buy this or that coupon. *shake head...*

nuttymeggy

Alfrescian
Loyal
some charity damn cute. cannot give them 1-2 dollars to the volunteer. must give them 5, 10 dollars and above. must buy this or that coupon. *shake head...*

ya, agree. these days, you wan give one dollah also cannot, you have to make the choice to tick off $2, $5, $10 or $50.

jw5

Loyal
I normally do not give money to beggars, especially those who are young and looked abled. As for older men, do not give them as well as many would spent it on beer, alcohol or gambling.

Only recently did I gave an old lady who stood at a starwell near to a coffee shop. Had initially politely decline to give her any money but decide otherwise on the way back to my car. The fact that she did not go around tables at the coffee shop showed that she is not a hardcore/seasoned beggar. She must have been one who needed some money but was too ashamed to openly asked for it in the coffeeshop. I had felt that it took a lot of courage for her to beg for money and felt that $2 was not a lot for me to part with though my wallet was low on cash then.
Instead of giving her money, buy her a meal.
If she accepts, you know that she is really needy and hungry and not simply lazy or trying to make money.
You can also judge her character and whether she is worthy of your help and sympathy by the meal she buys.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
$10 for taxi? that is expensive, why can't she take bus instead. I have met a china man two weeks ago while at the bus interchange. He told me that he was lost and need help on taking cab. I simply brushed him away by telling him that his problem is not mine.

jw5

Loyal
$10 for taxi? that is expensive, why can't she take bus instead. I have met a china man two weeks ago while at the bus interchange. He told me that he was lost and need help on taking cab. I simply brushed him away by telling him that his problem is not mine.
I would ask him where he is going and give him money for bus fare.
If he rejects or brushes you off, you know he is not really desperate but trying to get easy money.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would ask him where he is going and give him money for bus fare.
If he rejects or brushes you off, you know he is not really desperate but trying to get easy money.

our govt is stupid to bring in FT, but Singaporeans are not stupid to get con. I wouldn't even want to strike a conversation with them. If they have any greivances, they should seek their own comrades for help and there are plenty of them whom he can sought for help. But this china man who asked question look cheeky and gigglng as if to act courteous.

jw5

Loyal
our govt is stupid to bring in FT, but Singaporeans are not stupid to get con. I wouldn't even want to strike a conversation with them. If they have any greivances, they should seek their own comrades for help and there are plenty of them whom he can sought for help. But this china man who asked question look cheeky and gigglng as if to act courteous.
If that was his attitude and behaviour, then you were right to ask him to fo.
I would have done the same.