• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat just F a jihukia 9696

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
i just fuck a Malaysian jujukia 9696.So happy sia.
come out from carpark..saw he was quite far proceed to turn out .there he is...hong hong hong hong horn..so i horned back.he pointed middle finger. we both came to a traffic light.wined down window and asked why his action.he said you come out small road should give way to big road. i say yes but you are from a distance...he say lan jjiao what far..
i said i saw you quite far,but u r rushing to delivery food(food panda pink tshirt),obviously you are in a rush and hot temper. he say after you turn out,you dont know how to step on gas and accelerate fast is it? i ask you know sg law or not,i ask r u malaysian?
he said non of my business whether he is from Malaysia or not. i say get lose back to your country if you dont follow sg law..knnbccb..xyz..
green light...

he think delivery food have right of way and can rush can speed can park void deck can lane split can call the shot..

Alfrescian
Loyal
why you want to f&*k our cousins from up north... your anger and displeasure in life comes from living in SG, you need to channel your release of stress properly