• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

just a funny thought...

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
puts the cart before the bull.
Much ado with the proverbial bullock cart :p:wink:
stimuli to be transmitted to our brains ... even a reflex action requires time for the reflex arc to trigger the effector. even the light we saw coming from a light source a metre away is a couple of nano-seconds late.
Thick Face Black Heart said:
perished long before that, because in order to accelerate sperm to near light speed, you'll need a dick the length of the Large Hadron Collider
Goodness, zhihau... so profound (but then, goodnesss has nothing to do with me):p Just caught up with yours early this morning, and some layman's sub might have helped my cranium's grey matter. :o

But analogy on spermy path did help lots:biggrin:

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Actually the woman will have perished long before that, because in order to accelerate sperm to near light speed, you'll need a dick the length of the Large Hadron Collider.

bro,
the length of LHC dick is irrelevant then, the whole lot of it can be left outside the vagina anyway :p:p:p

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everything less. so true.

1148801_424055577712178_800200475_n[1].jpg

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Much ado with the proverbial bullock cart :p:wink:

Goodness, zhihau... so profound (but then, goodnesss has nothing to do with me):p Just caught up with yours early this morning, and some layman's sub might have helped my cranium's grey matter. :o

But analogy on spermy path did help lots:biggrin:

You can tell that we are a bunch of desperados here .... if we resort to talking about LHC dicks and sperm travelling at light speed.