• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Junhong the new coach...

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The best ones never leave China. We will only attract the rejected lot who CMI to the Chinese national team.

I pity our young local players..

Seems like they'll never get to make a breakthrough as long as there are FT players in the national team..

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I pity our young local players..

Seems like they'll never get to make a breakthrough as long as there are FT players in the national team..

it is going to be very tough for our young ones - competing vigorously and furiously in ALL FIELDS....

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it is going to be very tough for our young ones - competing vigorously and furiously in ALL FIELDS....

Read the sports section of Shit Times recently in the office.. They profiled 2 young upcoming local Table tennis players..

Can see the excitement on their faces.. But I just got the feeling that their excitement could be shortlived..

No way will the STTA put their faith in these young local players.. At the end of the day, these FT players that will hold the table tennis bat and represent Sinkie Land in major international competitions..

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i sometimes wonder whether our young singaporeans will ever be given a chance to represent singapore - the local competition itself is so tough....and our young are not trained to be tough and competitive. we must give them the spur and toughen their hide...to face the tough future.