• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Joke of the day: We've never been on dates, we don't even have a picture together

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
love_story_weve_never_been_on_dates-thumbnail.jpg

The story of Razeen and his girlfriend, whom he affectionately calls Japanese Lobster, is a bittersweet one. You see, though held together by a strong unbreakable love, the two are not allowed to meet.

The couple has never even been on a date together before and do not have any pictures taken together.

Her parents and friends disapprove of the relationship and though he does not know why, he hopes to express his love to her this Valentine's Day.

Razeen says:

"I'm here not to win prizes but just to share the love I have with Japanese Lobster.

"I met her through a friend while working as a delivery guy at McDonald.

"That was the first time I ever saw her as I had only seen her through Facebook. Ever since that day, she caught my attention.

"November 21, 2010, is where it all began.

"She was lazy to go to school as she was feeling dizzy but I volunteered to send her to school despite having just reached home from my night shift. Eventually, she agreed.

"I was shaking and shivering when she said ok to me. Upon arrival, I became silent.

"Never before have I volunteered to send or fetch someone when I had not enough sleep but his was my chance to see her again.

"When she arrived, I couldn't even look at her eyes while she spoke to me.

"We started messaging each other since then. And almost everyday, I send her to school or pick her from work or both.

"Things started to go bad when her parents and schoolmates found out.

"I don't remember exactly what really happen as I lost my memory.

"Ever since that day, she has been showing me photos and all the things about her on my iPhone. She was there for me from the beginning and to the end, till this very moment.

"As the days went by, I found out that her parents disapprove of us.

"Though I don't really know why they disapprove, that didn't stop us from seeing each other. Later, her schoolmates got to know and things went bizarre. Still, nobody managed to break us apart till this very day. Instead, it makes us stronger.

"Never before have I encountered a relationship like this. We are not like other couples. We never go out on a dates. We have never even taken a photo as a couple. :confused:

"All we know about each other is our favourites, clothes sizes, likes and dislikes etc. We learned all this through talking. We only get to spend time with each other before she goes to school and after that or before she goes to work and after.

"When the moment she reaches home, we go silent. No communication. Sometimes days go by in silence. But we both know that the times we get to spend together are our sweetest moments.

"What made me carry on with the relationship despite everyone around her disapproving of us is that she is the light of my life. My life was dark and I was lost in no man's land. :rolleyes:

"I live with my brother as my parents are away working and rarely come back to Singapore. She was the one who give me the light and brightened my life. She was there. She lifted me up. She showed me what love was.

"I was wrong about love in my past relationships. I only stepped into relationships without knowing what love was about. She made me learn and love her endlessly.

"Forever only exists in fairly tales but I can love her endlessly in reality.

"Till now, we still see each other even though her parents still disapprove of us. We are not giving up, especially not me.

"Every night and everyday, before I close or after I open my eyes, I pray to God to open the door of their hearts and allow me to enter. :rolleyes:

"I'm not asking for them to trust me easily but give me a chance to prove and show them that I'm serious about her.

"And I pray to God to let me live and let me love her more and more everyday.

"I'M NOT GONNA STOP LOVING YOU EACH DAY AND I'M GONNA LOVE YOU ENDLESSLY MY BABY JAPANESE LOBSTER!

"Much Love,
Your Baby Kermit".
:rolleyes:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is it the air or is it the Newater that he has been drinking...fucker talking like a delusional zombie that kenna zapped by aliens.

He better dun go serve NS otherwise he may take bayonet and start stabbing his platoon mate.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
vonnie%20lui%20in%20hot%20sexy%20bikini.jpg

I've known Vonnie since the day i saw her in 3D 2 weeks ago and if i can see her as real as i do, i believe she can see me for as real as i am in 3D. I am covinced that she loves me despite the fact that our love can never be and we are separated by distance and different time zones.

However everytime i wank to her picture, she is always smiling at me like i am her long lost love. We have never spoken before, not a single picture together or on a date but i know she loves me because she is still smiling at me everytime i release myself and she still smiles.

Much more love than kermit
Your stalker Wiki

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
For once I have to agree with the courtesy lion. His nick Kermit probably sums up the whole thing. Instead of finding out why her family disapproves of her and doing something to rectify the negativity, he continues to live in delusion. A courtship without family support can still scrape through but a marriage without family support nearly sustains.