• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Johore Prince shows the finger at KL UMNO politicians

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when zhenghe harbored his fleet off malacca, he brought with him tons of imperial grade porcelain ware and silk fabric from china. silk would deteriorate with time and the tropical climate, but porcelain could be preserved. could the thousand pieces of the highest grade imperial ming porcelain end up with sultans all over western sultanates in malaya? very possible and likely. if true, they are not only national treasures and priceless, but world heritage artifacts.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
when zhenghe harbored his fleet off malacca, he brought with him tons of imperial grade porcelain ware and silk fabric from china. silk would deteriorate with time and the tropical climate, but porcelain could be preserved. could the thousand pieces of the highest grade imperial ming porcelain end up with sultans all over western sultanates in malaya? very possible and likely. if true, they are not only national treasures and priceless, but world heritage artifacts.

nope. apparently I was told the late great grandfather was a personal friend of queen victoria, emperor of china, romania, russia and cambodia and japan, even king of hawaii and he was given an extensive now priceless collections of antiques from them numbering thousands. the porcelain were in mint condition. no cracks or chips and unbelieveble. at least 200 of ming procelain of top imperial grade.
in fact there were a few hundred imperials orders and medals all studded with diamonds and rubies like a very very rare Imperial Order of the Double Dragon of China, First class,(see website) which is priceless as less than 5 exists in the world today including china musuems
I believe someone smuggled out photos and post it on the web. this is just a small fraction of what I saw in the basement of the other palace. the japanese wooden block prints from emperor meiji are first class and top grade. truly astounding.
http://gmic.co.uk/forums/topic/22785-royal-abu-bakar-museum-johor/?page=1

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nope. apparently I was told the late great grandfather was a personal friend of queen victoria, emperor of china, romania, russia and cambodia and japan, even king of hawaii and he was given an extensive now priceless collections of antiques from them numbering thousands. the porcelain were in mint condition. no cracks or chips and unbelieveble. at least 200 of ming procelain of top imperial grade.
in fact there were a few hundred imperials orders and medals all studded with diamonds and rubies like a very very rare Imperial Order of the Double Dragon of China, First class,(see website) which is priceless as less than 5 exists in the world today including china musuems
I believe someone smuggled out photos and post it on the web. this is just a small fraction of what I saw in the basement of the other palace. the japanese wooden block prints from emperor meiji are first class and top grade. truly astounding.
http://gmic.co.uk/forums/topic/22785-royal-abu-bakar-museum-johor/?page=1

so what happened to the thousand pieces of porcelain that zhenghe brought to malacca in 1421? did they end up centuries later in kopitiams all over malaysia and sg? :p

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
so what happened to the thousand pieces of porcelain that zhenghe brought to malacca in 1421? did they end up centuries later in kopitiams all over malaysia and sg? :p

Jakarta too, was using it yesterday's breakfast, my kopiO

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looney cannon fairy, tell me just 1 instance I gave "hot air" since you mentioned me so much and I'll stop posting altogether.

If you can't even give that 1 instance, I stand correct that you are just squatting in your 1 room rental flat and taps on the free wifi at your nearest CC to do research to write rubbish. Also, what happened to 'century' who posted sg property crash in sgfuck?

hhahhahah. typical sour grapes as usual. I detect a sense of envy and "green eyed monsterism" at the insider info I revealed to you.
of course, like I said there is nothing for me to prove to hoi polloi like you as you are a NOBODY. likewise don't expect the sultan to open his basement to hoi polloi small fry like you, ( to show you his prized porcelain and baccarat table collection). If you don't believe it so be it. it's your loss, not mine as I have seen it first hand and others here can verify or believe what I post unlike the 3 stooges. hahahaha.
anyway my info about mahathir is to show how little you know . instead of the usual petty curt housewife gossip statement you always hand out like mahathir cannot topple the royalty , which any idiot knows, you do not have any insider details as to why he cannot and where he failed in his measures. just stupid generic statements like he tried but cannot... which any kid can tell you. your posts sure are boring and generic.
anyway you sure are ignorant and does not worth giving any info. If you go the headquarters of Mercedes-Benz in Stuttgart, you can ask the manager there which mercs is the rarest and who has it. simple way to indirectly verify what I said. provided you can afford an airticket to stuttgart. HAHAHAHAHAH
anyway like I said there is nothing for me to prove to small fries like you, xebay or sggonewrong.I just enjoy putting down hot airs like you and them.
in fact after all the numerous details in all my 100+ posts you and them have not manage to disprove EVEN a single insider info I posts although I am sure you are itching to prove me wrong at least once but failed miserably. hahahha
likewise I am sure you are dying to find out who I am, a person who knows the Johor, brunei and kelantan royalties and singapore top families and who fly private jets and first class and mixes with billionaires . keep guessing. hahahhah

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hhahhahah. typical sour grapes as usual. I detect a sense of envy and "green eyed monsterism" at the insider info I revealed to you.
of course, like I said there is nothing for me to prove to hoi polloi like you as you are a NOBODY. likewise don't expect the sultan to open his basement to hoi polloi small fry like you, ( to show you his prized porcelain and baccarat table collection). If you don't believe it so be it. it's your loss, not mine as I have seen it first hand and others here can verify or believe what I post unlike the 3 stooges. hahahaha.
anyway my info about mahathir is to show how little you know . instead of the usual petty curt housewife gossip statement you always hand out like mahathir cannot topple the royalty , which any idiot knows, you do not have any insider details as to why he cannot and where he failed in his measures. just stupid generic statements like he tried but cannot... which any kid can tell you. your posts sure are boring and generic.
anyway you sure are ignorant and does not worth giving any info. If you go the headquarters of Mercedes-Benz in Stuttgart, you can ask the manager there which mercs is the rarest and who has it. simple way to indirectly verify what I said. provided you can afford an airticket to stuttgart. HAHAHAHAHAH
anyway like I said there is nothing for me to prove to small fries like you, xebay or sggonewrong.I just enjoy putting down hot airs like you and them.
in fact after all the numerous details in all my 100+ posts you and them have not manage to disprove EVEN a single insider info I posts although I am sure you are itching to prove me wrong at least once but failed miserably. hahahha
likewise I am sure you are dying to find out who I am, a person who knows the Johor, brunei and kelantan royalties and singapore top families and who fly private jets and first class and mixes with billionaires . keep guessing. hahahhah

Kindly cue in appropriately the next time you want to cannon fairy.....
We all know you dying to show off your insider info......
Dun hear keyword Johor royalty then knickers in a twist and vomit out whatever info wholesale without relevance.
The ongoing discussion was about mahatiar's power showdown with royalty then.....
You jumped in no head no tale sharing your insider info.....but thank you for agreeing with me that Johor royalty is untouchable. The rest of the BS if you so eager to showcase your connections....suggest you start a new thead.....
Can get more audience

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
Johor prince Tunku Idris Sultan Ibrahim has re-posted an image of a document purportedly detailing the agreement which led to the state becoming a part of Tanah Melayu.

HVp5OXbV5oKEMMWF-Fm7sznMtfT4c25qYMq0JpbPoSZ_HyC2hP12FIM4GFvymJPmTLcY2uqhQtumgPuZtlXT

The Instagram post was first uploaded on Sunday, a day after his elder brother, Crown Prince Tunku Ismail, came under fire from Tourism and Culture Minister Nazri Abdul Aziz.

Following media reports on the posting yesterday, the image was taken down without explanation.

However, a check by Malaysiakini revealed that it was re-posted and drew more than 200 fresh comments from other users.

There were no amendments in the latest post, which states:

"At the time Johor was known as the independent and sovereign state of Johor.

"In 1946, the Johor government agreed to sign the Perjanjian Persekutuan with the Persekutuan Tanah Melayu, by imposing several conditions, including Islam as the official religion of the state, the land in Johor being the absolute right of the Johor government and cannot be disturbed without the agreement of the Johor government, the Askar Timbalan Setia Negeri cannot be disbanded, as well as the power of the Johor government being in the hands of the sultan.

"If any of the conditions are violated, Johor will be out of Malaysia [sic]."

The majority of the comments, which came from all races, supported the prince and the royal family.

Though the prince did not post a caption, the commentators broached the subject of secession.

The issue of secession has cropped up since Nazri and the crown prince became embroiled in a spat.

It started when the minister warned Tunku Ismail, who criticised Prime Minister Najib Abdul Razak for failing to turn up at the Nothing to Hide dialogue, not to meddle in politics or risk being "whacked".

http://www.malaysiakini.com/news/302261

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Title should be " Tourism and Culture Minister Datuk Seri Nazri Aziz" should finger to Johor Prince!

Nah!!

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the size of Johor army that make them so tua kee ? Less than a thousand ?

Royal Johor Military Force

The Disbandment

After the liberation from the Japanese regime in 1945, the JMF was not to be revived again despite the eagerness of the people of Johore to restore it as perhaps indicated by a letter published in the Singapore Straits Times on 24 November 1945: ‘Nothing has been heard of the Johore Military Forces. Could somebody of the Malaya Command give a ruling as to what happened to their personnel, numbering over 1,000? The JMF was one of the units that took part in the defence of Malaya during the Jap invasion…Is it the policy not to recognize once again this particular unit? Mind you it was not a volunteer army. It was a regular unit in everyway.’

In 1946, the Malayan Union was established, and in the Malayan Union Gazette of 1947, members of the JMF – excluding a company of 100, which were retained – were discharged with effect from 31 July 1946. All other ranks were entitled to five months full pay leave on discharge and all officers to four months. With his rank as Major General of the JMF made redundant, the Sultan was instead appointed an honourary Major General in the British Army in 1947.

After the outbreak of the Communist terrorism in Malaya in 1948, there were half-hearted attempts to revive the JMF to its old strength or at least a bigger one than the existing one company but nothing came out of this. Soon it became clear that the decision not to revive the JMF was final. Johore had to accept the fact that a Government embracing the whole country could not afford to maintain a State military force.

Despite its significantly diminished strength, the contributions of the JMF were not easily forgotten. In an editorial entitled ‘The Sultan’s Troops’, which appeared in November 1948, the Singapore Straits Times traced the history of the JMF from its early days, emphasizing the assistance the troops gave to Singapore during the mutiny of the 5th Light Infantry in 1915 and their valiant but doomed actions during the Second World War. Perhaps more importantly, the JMF reflected the glory days of the Johor Sultans and the men under them who managed to assert a slice of independence and courage during the ominous times of British colonization.

JMF Elite Forces

The Johor Military Elite Forces is a special forces unit placed under the responsibility of the Royal Johor Military Force with the mandate of providing security and protection to the Royal Family of Johor, counter-terrorism and special reconnaissance in any incidents involving the state of Johor.

Size: 20 soliders.

Last edited: