• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Johore Prince shows the finger at KL UMNO politicians

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
BNhwqDQCQAUacjp.jpg

This bears a striking resemblance to a circumcised dick.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just look at our dear useless Pinky Lee. Even a non-war event like SEA games he also wanna siam, you expect him to be around during war-times ?

Why he wanna siam..?? is it becos as a host we are not top of the medal tally..?? Lost to the Thais..

He feels Lau Kwee..???

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Johor royals are untouchable.....even in Sg the vile pappies also give them way too much face.
Short of them tripping over themselves on their own.....no one can touch them.

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
10308740_482510085245629_7131090478523154139_n.jpg

MESSAGE FOR MALAYSIANS

Of late, I just voiced out my opinion and a reminder that people who has been entrusted with the responsibility to not blame the people for losing trust and confidence in them, but think of why the people no longer have the confidence and trust in them. Apparently my gentle reminder has been met with a rather hostile response from a minister. If I got such a reply, then what chances does the rest of the rakyat have?

You are a minister, not a God from the heavens who lord above everybody. Do not think the people of this country exist to provide you with position and wealth, but the position exists for you to serve the people. When I voice out, I do it as the leader of my rakyat, on behalf of Johoreans and Malaysians. All I did is to remind the leaders of the country that they have a responsibility to serve the people, and for this, I am attacked.

In the new world order, I envision a future that every person has a right to voice their opinions. However, that is not the case in Malaysia today, where ministers think they are untouchable. I am willing to be cursed for standing up for what is right, rather than be loved for defending what is wrong.

I am not a politician. I am only answerable to Allah, my Sultan and the people of Johor. I do not do the bidding of some puppet-master who pulls the strings. Johor only has place for those who want to serve the people, not for those who want to garner votes for their own interests.

There will come a time, when the Johorean people must decide what is best for us and our future generations. Decide and unite we will, as Bangsa Johor, to forge our future. United we stand strong, divided we fall. I stand for my rakyat, not to joust for power, not to topple the government, but to ensure the well-being of my people.

I never told anybody to step down or resign, only to remind politicians of their roles and responsibilities. If you cannot deal with that, it just shows your arrogance to the people. Alhamdulillah, I have been blessed with a comfortable life, and I can just live my own life and be oblivious to the worries of my people, but here I am, standing firm by their side. So for those wanting to tarnish my image and make me public enemy number one, the people are smarter than that, and they can think for themselves.

Do not use me to divert the attention from national issues. This country needs politicians who are clean and transparent, who carry out their duties with sincerity and integrity.

-HRH Brigadier General Tunku Ismail Ibni Sultan Ibrahim, The Crown Prince of Johor.

https://www.facebook.com/johorsoutherntigers.com.my/photos/a.260410070788966.1073741834.208453185984655/482510085245629/?type=1&theater

Posted on his Facebook page about 3 hours ago.....

War declared......?

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
IMG20150616WA0031.ashx

The Johor Crown Prince coming out to greet the people.

20150616_JB_RALLY_12_620_465_100.jpg

Johor's crown prince (centre) addresses a crowd gathered outside the palace in Bukit Serene, Johor Baru on June 16, 2015.​

JOHOR BARU: “I will continue to voice out for the people of Johor,” said Tunku Ismail Sultan Ibrahim.

The Johor Crown Prince said he would always uphold the supremacy of the state to ensure the peace and harmony of Johoreans.

"Thank you for all your support. I do not want to speak much, as there are people in Putrajaya who want to whack me," he told the crowd outside the palace gates here on Tuesday.

"As my father always advise me, I am a humble servant of Johor," he added.

Earlier, the crowd cheered aloud as the Johor Crown Prince made an appearance at a royalty rally.

Hundreds of Johoreans turned up at the Bukit Serene palace here chanting "Daulat Tuanku" as the prince, accompanied by his wife and siblings, came out to address the people.

Members of various non-governmental organisations (NGOs) also gathered in front of the palace to show their love and support for the Johor royalty.

Supporters called for Tourism and Culture Minister Datuk Seri Nazri Abdul Aziz to step down from his position for making rude statements against the royal family.

The groups also submitted a memorandum to palace officials.

The crowd also sang the Johor state anthem before the royal family made their way back into the palace grounds.

They dispersed around 5.30pm.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I think in Malaysia the only politician that can and dare touch royalty especially Johor royalty is Mahathir.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think in Malaysia the only politician that can and dare touch royalty especially Johor royalty is Mahathir.

It didn't had a lasting effect as almost everything he did to curb royal powers have been undone. Still at least he did tried and almost succeeded too

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
As his brother, Johor Crown Prince Tunku Ismail Sultan Ibrahim, came under fire from a federal minister, younger brother Tunku Idris posted an eyebrow-raising image on Instagram.

6Z3SP6O00mkUR0kkxxV3eJ1VnsjFZKi7y9sN-CxATRVSxanpbEbDEprUnMvyf12VkU8m00NbvnaRjZJyd2g=s0

The image was purportedly that of Johor's agreement to becoming part of the Federation of Tanah Melayu.

The Sunday posting - which was removed today without explanation - came after Tourism and Culture Minister Nazri Abdul Aziz warned Tunku Ismail not to meddle in politics or risk being "whacked".

The image posted by Tunku Idris stated that the late Sultan Abu Bakar inked the 'Perjanjian Setia' in 1885 between the Johor government and British government.

"At the time Johor was known as the independent and sovereign state of Johor.

"In 1946, the Johor government agreed to sign the Perjanjian Persekutuan with the Persekutuan Tanah Melayu, by imposing several conditions, including Islam as the official religion of the state, the land in Johor being the absolute right of the Johor government and cannot be disturbed without the agreement of the Johor government, the Askar Timbalan Setia Negeri cannot be disbanded, as well as the power of the Johor government being in the hands of the sultan.

"If any of the conditions are violated, Johor will be out of Malaysia [sic]."

There was no title or caption with regard to the 28-year-old prince's posting, but other Instagram users touched on the issue of secession.

Some of the comments ranged from agreeing to Johor quitting the Federation, while others urged the young prince to keep calm.

Yesterday, some 2,000 Johoreans staged a rally outside the Istana Bukit Serene in support of the royal family and called for Nazri’s resignation.

The minister, however, has refused to back down.

http://www.malaysiakini.com/news/302171

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
T C Chan

The Soviet Union broke up after 75 years and it spawned many republics of all hues. Malaya is coming 58 and Malaysia is coming 52. Not many years left?
2 hours ago

Anonymous_1392788512

Johor should leave msia becoz the prime minister n the wife are evil,,, and now the future king of johor namely the crown prince is being threatened WHACKED,,,,so u have the reason n basis to secede even afternazri resigns,,, First Nazri must resign, then its up to the people of johore to call for an immediate Referendum,,
2 hours ago

Anonymous_1386743292

Running away from one form of tyranny to jump back into an old fashion feudal society doesnt seem to me to be a good choice at all.
2 hours ago

Armchair Newspaper

Johor should just leave and become a sovereign country and have an economic union with Singapore.
2 hours ago

Anonymous_1405775559

Jibby, i pity you. Your ministers giving you non stop problem everyday
3 hours ago

What?MeWorry?

What? JBond, it doesn't sound far-fetched actually. Hmmm.
3 hours ago

JBond

Sounds like there may be a MASS MIGRATION FROM OTHER STATES TO JOHORE SOON!
3 hours ago

LEONG U18

If Johor, Sabah and Sarawak form a Union with Singapore, it will be a very powerful and progressive pack in South East Asia and will out perform Malaysia in a very short period.
3 hours ago

AJ

On the very positive side, English will be medium of Education and no more UMNO yeah !!!
3 hours ago

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
It didn't had a lasting effect as almost everything he did to curb royal powers have been undone. Still at least he did tried and almost succeeded too

hahahha. you guys sure know how to talk crap. even Mahathir cannot touch them. you guys know nuts and all housewives tales you are gossiping. ask the old Johor royalty which I know a few and this is the real story.
the real story as to why Johor royalty is different from the rest of the insipid royalties in otehr states is that in 1946 when the British wanted them to join the rest of the malay states to create federation of malay states, the old johor sultan refused and wanted independence like brunei. after much persuasion, a few conditions were included in the constitution. All the Johor land and sea bed belongs to the sultan or state government. He is also allow to keep the JMF as his own private army which at one time numbers a few thousands. The JMF commander in chief is the sultan of johor NOT the agong(which does not have any army actually and is a figurehead). it is also included in the constituition that at any time these conditions are breached, Johor can seccede and be an independent state or nation. That's why the sultan of johor and crown prince are so daring and are very very rich as all the timber and effectively the forests belong to him. Even this UMNO idiot nazri is just a clown and idiot and now he is back pedalling and eating humble pie.Do you know in 1982-3 they humilate Mahathir by dictating all police stations and government office in Johor to take down his portrait and only put up the sultan and sultanah protrait after mahathir wanted to curb his power and disband his army. even mahathir could not touch him when he ask the state police and marine police to harrass the sinkies over the polo club horse incident when he was humilateted for flying in his chopper causing a horse to bolt out, hit by a car and died outside thomson road.
Go to the istana besar, there is the consitituition book in the muzium and read the constituition yourself. if you know nuts, just shut up. at least my friends the old royalty can attest to this fact!!!!! unlike housewives tales you are crapping about.
since you want inside info, let me tell you a very rare fact that few people outside the inner circle in Johor knows.
I have seen his antique collection and his Ming and ching procelain (with 5 dragon claws) collection is worth billions!!!!! Yes billions. the last time sotheby sold off 1 of such porcelain cup it was US$5 millions 10 years ago and he has a few hundred of such cups and bowls/plates!!!! probably the best in the world. hundreds of such priceless porcelain stored in the basement of the istana besar!!!! his japanese print collections is also the best in the wrold.
He has the world rarest mercedes a 1936 mecedes given to his grandfather by Hitler! only one left in the world.
speak to the billionaires and royalties in Johor and verify what I said. This is less than 1% of my info. hahhahha. sometimes I really amaze at what nonsense you guys write and talk about.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow only such an elite circle can verify your bullshit so I guess you win again cannon fairy.
My post state that mahatair could not make an impact to curb royal powers.....you launch into an essay without direction but in your posting you basically agree with that.....thank you for confirming my claims. I got verified by the resident cannon fairy it's such an honour. Thank you.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow only such an elite circle can verify your bullshit so I guess you win again cannon fairy.
My post state that mahatair could not make an impact to curb royal powers.....you launch into an essay without direction but in your posting you basically agree with that.....thank you for confirming my claims. I got verified by the resident cannon fairy it's such an honour. Thank you.

hhahhahah. typical sour grapes as usual. I detect a sense of envy and "green eyed monsterism" at the insider info I revealed to you.
of course, like I said there is nothing for me to prove to hoi polloi like you as you are a NOBODY. likewise don't expect the sultan to open his basement to hoi polloi small fry like you, ( to show you his prized porcelain and baccarat table collection). If you don't believe it so be it. it's your loss, not mine as I have seen it first hand and others here can verify or believe what I post unlike the 3 stooges. hahahaha.
anyway my info about mahathir is to show how little you know . instead of the usual petty curt housewife gossip statement you always hand out like mahathir cannot topple the royalty , which any idiot knows, you do not have any insider details as to why he cannot and where he failed in his measures. just stupid generic statements like he tried but cannot... which any kid can tell you. your posts sure are boring and generic.
anyway you sure are ignorant and does not worth giving any info. If you go the headquarters of Mercedes-Benz in Stuttgart, you can ask the manager there which mercs is the rarest and who has it. simple way to indirectly verify what I said. provided you can afford an airticket to stuttgart. HAHAHAHAHAH
anyway like I said there is nothing for me to prove to small fries like you, xebay or sggonewrong.I just enjoy putting down hot airs like you and them.
in fact after all the numerous details in all my 100+ posts you and them have not manage to disprove EVEN a single insider info I posts although I am sure you are itching to prove me wrong at least once but failed miserably. hahahha
likewise I am sure you are dying to find out who I am, a person who knows the Johor, brunei and kelantan royalties and singapore top families and who fly private jets and first class and mixes with billionaires . keep guessing. hahahhah

Last edited: