• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Johor Property Market Collapsed Thanks To Covid! Property Investors Can't Offload Can't Rent Out! Fucking Losers!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual mine is 0.01% Singaporean special reason. Cannot buy BTO so buy jb.
In fact I cannot even buy hdb after change of rules by stupid pap. Pap don’t know there are people like me that once upon a time treat their private property like their son and don’t want to sell.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In fact I cannot even buy hdb after change of rules by stupid pap. Pap don’t know there are people like me that once upon a time treat their private property like their son and don’t want to sell.
Alas a superior property contaminated by Hongkie Cantonese refugee and ceca Indians ganging up to make knocks to chase me out of my home.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
how to have retirement in jb or ml as a whole now when mm2h rules have changed again? even japs and amdk with rm16.9k per month salaries or incums kpkb and have to give up. rules will suka suka change again with new govs. and sinkies getting a real pr will find it difficult to get approval. it’s a lost cause in ml. give it up.
Just get a local spouse. Singkies can go in and out no problems so why do you need mm2h.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a stupid Ccb rule indeed hdb sinkies can take subsidies to buy hdb and buy private 5 years later and keep hdb while private high class Singaporean that take zero subsidy to buy private property cannot keep the private property and buy a resale hdb with zero subsidy after more than 20 years.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alas a superior property contaminated by Hongkie Cantonese refugee and ceca Indians ganging up to make knocks to chase me out of my home.
Ceca Indians or pakistani or Afghan or whatever. The bullies‘ identity is secret while the victim aka my identity is known to all.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yap $400k cheapest condo property that i can afford in 1997 that crashed to $280k one year later in 1998.
And again I didn’t look down on the area and was rewarded with a superior property that I rented out at maximum $3200 for one bedroom condo at one time now dropped to 2k plus. Ccb sinkies that looked down on others got no such fortune.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I nid to tink twice b4 sellg my flat cos i cant buy one again unless i dispose off my JB hse.
Ya that’s why now even if I sell off my condo also can’t buy hdb got to sell off my jb properties too. What a stupid restriction set by stupid pap.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And again I didn’t look down on the area and was rewarded with a superior property that I rented out at maximum $3200 for one bedroom condo at one time now dropped to 2k plus. Ccb sinkies that looked down on others got no such fortune.
And my rental was not the maximum. Someone ride on my rental to fetch highest $3300. I am always a 贵人to others.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ya that’s why now even if I sell off my condo also can’t buy hdb got to sell off my jb properties too. What a stupid restriction set by stupid pap.

Sinkie garment pro foreigners. Their policies always not in favour of sinkies. Unlike Bolehland

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am 0.01% Singaporean who buy house without looking down on any area.