• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious John Tan's Competitor, Royal Cuisine Group, Uplorry! So Happy!!!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1672317234455.png

SINGAPORE: Multiple complaints have been lodged against Royal Cuisine Group after the Singapore-based food catering business ceased operations abruptly.

A Ministry of Manpower (MOM) and Tripartite Alliance for Dispute Management (TADM) spokesperson told CNA that the authorities are investigating Royal Cuisine Group and its related businesses for any possible offences under the Employment Act.

As of Dec 23, the MOM-TADM spokesperson said that 87 former employees have lodged salary claims at the TADM.

"TADM is currently assisting these employees in the recovery of their salaries and linking them up with NTUC e2i for employment assistance. "

Consumers Association of Singapore (CASE) president Melvin Yong also told CNA that 64 consumer complaints were made against the group and its associated brands from Nov 25 to Dec 21.

"Consumers complained that the business did not deliver their prepaid 'tingkat' meals, confinement meals, and catered food," said Mr Yong.

According to affected consumers, Royal Cuisine Group and its related businesses cited power failure at their central kitchen as the reason for the non-delivery, he added.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sin...customer-order-complain-mom-shut-down-3172736

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Collected all deposit and all gone. Didn't pay salary and I think rental deposit gone.
MOM step in say owner breach employment act?

KNN...
Run by Indian?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN bastard should be flogged for cheating customers and employees. Got money to stay at 21 Marina Way but no money to pay salaries?

1672325756799.png

1672325820531.png

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They should use more resources to prevent/investigate such cases rather than waste time raiding Orchard Towers, massage parlours and KTV 's

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lis Lim is
AdzYh8Xn_nj.png
feeling frustrated.​

https://www.facebook.com/lis.lim.9/...bMYYPOo8G7z2VISIZ4pXurD7U8uE3&__tn__=,O,P-y-R
·
*Please beware of Royal Cuisine Group Catering / Theme Catering*
*Food Poisoning | Fake Google Reviews | Unethical Caterer | Please help to upvote authentic google review*
It is with a heavy heart that I am writing this post, as I never want to public shame this caterer, knowing that doing a F&B business is not easy. However, given the unethical techniques employed after reporting and for the safety+health of everybody, I was encouraged to share this post after settling my mum in hospital.
- Order Buffet Spread from Theme Catering for 3-day birthday event (11, 12 and 14 Aug), and only found out that it is under Royal Cuisine Group upon delivery.
- Food on first day was fine, except that the guests feedback prawns were not fresh (mushy).
- After second day dinner spread, a total of 12 Adults and 2 Kids experienced mild Food Poisoning (cramps and diarrhea) from midnight till next day afternoon.
- This sadly included my diabetic 73 years old mum who had diarrhea about 6times, which we & doctor suspected weakened her immune system, thus causing her diabetic ulcer on toe to worsen very badly. The ulcer has already dried upon previous check-up and considered recovered; but it worsened over the 2 days of the diarrhea, requiring my mum to be admitted to hospital and also high possibility of amputation.
- Cancelled third day catering as we find that the caterer was not remorseful and smell something fishy on the reviews.
- Feedbacked the overall incident to Theme Catering to take note, and they insisted their food were prepared freshly and said we had diarrhea since we packed the food (we admit we packed the food, but symptoms occurred even before those packed food were consumed and all food were thrown immediately).
- Paid a total of appx $2.3K to the caterer and we only requested for the last day cancellation of $800+ to be refunded; yet they were not reflective and constantly shifting responsibility.
- Lied that each event personnel only handles 1 event at a time, which was easily busted as the personnel previously revealed that he had been to a few events prior before delivering food to ours.
- Lied that the refund was processed and said PayNow has delay.
- Posted a 1star review on Google on Monday afternoon, and found out next day that there was sudden influx of 5stars review at 2am and 5am; while my friend told me that my review was no longer visible on their end. Some other older 5stars review used the same dish photo for birthday/cny celebration.
I am regretful for choosing the caterer due to the lucrative menu items and attractive pricing, some things are too good to be true.
Please help to spread to prevent more victims~
Singapore Food Agency (SFA) National Environment Agency (NEA)

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Their website no longer exists but the Internet Archive remembers. :biggrin:

We Provide Affordable & Tantalizing Meals With An Unforgettable Culinary Experience

ABOUT US​

Royal Cuisine is inspired to provide our customers with many delightful and flavourful international cuisines! Our Chefs and Catering Team have specially put together our series of curated diverse bento set menus to solve your cravings for affordable and tantalizing lunch and dinners. We also provide you with an unforgettable culinary experience. We have put together a series of mini buffet menus that suit your budget, occasion and of course taste buds! Our menu packages are perfect for any gathering: at the office, with friends and family and all other home celebrations!

CATERING​

Royal Cuisine would like to provide you with an unforgettable culinary experience. We have put together a series of catering and mini buffet menus that suit your budget, occasion and of course taste buds! Our menu packages are perfect for any gathering: at the office, with friends and family and all other home celebrations! Presenting a resplendent spread of international cuisine as well as local fare, Royal Cuisine offers a whole new level of catering you would never be bored of.

TINGKAT​

If you find it a hassle to cook daily or refraining yourself from “dabao”-ing your meals, engage our services for your perfect Tingkat package. Our two popular tingkat lines features “International Meal Subscription” with mouth-watering Oriental, Western, Korean, Japanese, and Thai delicacies, or our economical range “Homecook Daily Meals” at only $5 per pax featuring heart-warming comfort homecooked style dishes.

BENTO​

Our series of curated diverse bento set menus solve your cravings for affordable and tantalizing lunch and dinners. Check out our Economical bento set menu at $5, Classic set at $10, Deluxe set at $15 and Premium set at $20. All our meals are lovingly packed in high quality food-safe containers and biodegradable cutlery & napkin sets are provided. Island-Wide delivery and available 365 days all year long, Royal Cuisine looks forward to being your one-stop catering solution!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They should use more resources to prevent/investigate such cases rather than waste time raiding Orchard Towers, massage parlours and KTV 's

Those raids are for providing jobs to the 'anti-vice' jiakliaobees and also a political move to virtue signal to the many religious, anti-prostitution folks in their support base. :cool:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chef-img-1-2.png

Chef Chan Wai Keung is our Group Executive Chef and he is a game-changer in shaping the interpretation of modern Cantonese cuisine to the world. Chef Chan plied his craft in many world-renowned restaurants and luxury hotel restaurants in Singapore, Shenzhen, South Korea, Taiwan, Beijing, and the United States. In his travels, Chef Chan cultivated a deep understanding of how a culture inspire flavours. This appreciation played a significant role in his gastronomic outlook.

ACHIEVEMENTS:
Champion 2015 Milan World Expo Food & Fashion World COmpetiton-Conferred Title of World Chef God
Winner 2015 Top 10 Cross-Straits Competition
Champion 2012 Lee Kum Kee World Chef Competition
Winner 2012 Taiwanese Cuisine Competition
Winner 2011 World Chinese Cuisine Master Competition

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
many jiuhukias who open eateries in sillycon valley also have not been paying their employees for months. many run road. must be a jiuhu trait.