• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

JOETYS, Will You Marry Me?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Don't say that...my heart is always with you...

Guess the only way we could get connected together tonight is wherever you are and wherever I am lets look at the moon together and think of each other.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guess the only way we could get connected together tonight is wherever you are and wherever I am lets look at the moon together and think of each other.

Haven't you guys tie the knot and walk down the aisle yet, or just shotgun, gun and run froggy brother.....:biggrin::biggrin::smile:

SadPlumpGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wow...Froggie... you are the Best!

11739.gif

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

I think its about time you two go get a (virtual) room, hahaha!!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Haven't you guys tie the knot and walk down the aisle yet, or just shotgun, gun and run froggy brother.....:biggrin::biggrin::smile:

I just got into Bangkok from Manila

Anyway chucky it would be a heinous crime to nature to copulate what will you call the kid? No, we're fated to be together only emotionally but not physically. Damn our fate.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Wahlaneh, seepay lomantic.

Romantic indeed and I was inspired by the song SaengJan (Moon Light) by Marijuana

[video=youtube;N3JTRIF6ySE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3JTRIF6ySE[/video]

Used to listen to this song over and over again with a girl and get high and do naughty things, shiok sial

Mystery

Alfrescian
Loyal
Romantic indeed and I was inspired by the song SaengJan (Moon Light) by Marijuana

Used to listen to this song over and over again with a girl and get high and do naughty things, shiok sial

Time to have some BBQ chicken wings and beer and relax one corner

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Time to have some BBQ chicken wings and beer and relax one corner

Sharing a nice fat joint made with very mellow herbs.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's what I mean escher thats what I mean and finish off with a couple of great bonks.

When the yumsengings are over and the dancing singing on table tops and streets done, and we can go about outside TOR and Stinkapore becomes Singapore,
sharing a joint with you and other brothers and sisters , uncles and aunties here will be good.

Cannot share bonking though. I only share that with the person I bonking with.