• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

JOETYS, Will You Marry Me?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Frog...why u always busy :confused:

You asked a very good question because past two months been asking myself this same question over and over again until I could not sleep every night. Now lan lan got to see shrink and take trazodone and zolpidem everyday. Knn everything in blood also high.

SadPlumpGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You asked a very good question because past two months been asking myself this same question over and over again until I could not sleep every night. Now lan lan got to see shrink and take trazodone and zolpidem everyday. Knn everything in blood also high.

poor Froggie...let me give you a big huggie...and kiss...Muack!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
What have you been up to Froggie?? :rolleyes:

Juicing. Trying to stay healthy coupled with some simple exercises, bloody joints are killing me from gout. Seen lots of improvements from past 17 days of juicing. Other than that busy traveling. Looking forward to spend a week in Hokkaido over May Day holiday. Hope can catch sakura blooming.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What have you been up to Froggie?? :rolleyes:

Froggie been mummified.

c9d62a8257028667ab8ccf0e2c5c9b64.jpg

You better choose someone else if you want to marry.

Call me if you just want a very good fuck

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Froggie been mummified.

c9d62a8257028667ab8ccf0e2c5c9b64.jpg

You better choose someone else if you want to marry.

Call me if you just want a very good fuck

On the contrary escher, froggy is now energized like never before and don't know where to dispose of or discharge of the extra ammo from juicing.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Juicing. Trying to stay healthy coupled with some simple exercises, bloody joints are killing me from gout. Seen lots of improvements from past 17 days of juicing. Other than that busy traveling. Looking forward to spend a week in Hokkaido over May Day holiday. Hope can catch sakura blooming.

sakura bloomed liao in tokyo. not sure about hokkaido. usually in early april.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sakura bloomed liao in tokyo. not sure about hokkaido. usually in early april.

Sakura flowering an amazing sight to see and beyond words to fully describe.
I first saw that in Kyoto 30++ years ago.

South Korea was another place I worked/lived in and enjoyed the cherry blossoms a couple of seasons.

I can barely remember the koreans I fucked there. But will always remember the cherry blossoms.