• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Jobless Sinkie Pawned Very Deep by Sexy ATB Wifu, forced to sell HDB to pay alimony!

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Marry a woman of good character and with true love. Not someone out to get a lump of money from you :coffee:
how to know if atb has good character?
actually, i like this atb cleaner in my fren's office. she has big boobs and very cultured, more cultured than sinkiebu lians. i no heart to date and piak her cos she will be sad that my motive is just to sian and piakpiak dump her eventually...下不了手,coz she good girl type....

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
The goods one are from mountainous villages far from civilization of the impoverished community like this one.

Last decade I frequently went to mainland on business trips & I had many ladies ex-colleagues & friends there. There are decent good people married with families or single with parents.

Not like the scandals & crooks that mentioned in this shithole here :devilish:

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
how to know if atb has good character?
actually, i like this atb cleaner in my fren's office. she has big boobs and very cultured, more cultured than sinkiebu lians. i no heart to date and piak her cos she will be sad that my motive is just to sian and piakpiak dump her eventually...下不了手,coz she good girl type....

You have make your own judgment on the people that you had met in your life. I can’t tell you who is of a good character but you do have a choice in life so choose wisely.

Of course you can piakpiak her but if you get rid of good girl & you will very likely to meet a evil horrible woman later in your life.

That my experience & what I see on others in this lifetime :smile:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... Fuck ATB and got 2 kids...all also kena chope by the wife but the idiot kena pay maintenance.

tiagong ...

ze husband was fighting very hard 2 take custody of ze 2 kids ... he banged ze table, cursed n swore n uttered words dat my keybord refuse 2 type out ...

he den raised n analogy ...

man is like n atm card n woman is n atm machine ... u poke ur atm card in2 n atm machine n ze moni dat cums out r all urs ...

ze woman immediately shot back ... u stil wan ze moni if dey r all fake moni? ...

suddenly, ze whole cortroom fell in2 silence ...

世界突然變得好安靜 ... 只剩心跳的聲音 ...

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is BIASED ruling. as the system has the order of preference as PR or foreigners will be preferred than Citizens.

Singapore law is so complicated as the law can order to pay what they had in common. meaning the maximum aliment would be 50% each.
The system cannot order to pay more than what they had in common.

My estimate is 50% from the proceeds from HDB resale should have been sufficient for ATB as she is not handicapped as she can also work and earn.