• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Joanne peh and Bobby have broken up

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wow, the front cover of that magazine even stated: Which local icon say this?
Looks like JP will now have to "vomit out" whatever she has swallowed just like our Merlion.

Not likely lah, sinkies will probably remember her for it.

Remember this one?

_zoe1-1345927084.jpg

No publicity is bad publicity.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have you ever wondered why women's magazines' covers feature women, and men's magazines' covers also feature women?

The former is narcissism, the latter is voyeurism. This is basic gender psychology utilized to sell more magazines.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Have you ever wondered why women's magazines' covers feature women, and men's magazines' covers also feature women?

The former is narcissism, the latter is voyeurism. This is basic gender psychology utilized to sell more magazines.

Like it or not, woman seeing a woman on the front cover - I want to be like her.

Man seeing a woman on the front cover - I want to AHEM her.

Different priority lah brother. :biggrin:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so the angmoh now with Constance Song ah ???!!!

like that mah lagi faster split.........Constance got better figure but much older leh.........

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah yes. Constance, our Tracy's good friend. But Constance is so much more ... mature.
Ah, you recall. Like a good red, of a nice vintage? Not sour, too young grape. On other hand, older wine can turn lousy to vinegar :p

"endorsement lady" ..Her sticker and poster are all over Panasonic fridge and washing machine. I guess everyone now will "knew for a very long time"....once a "Ang Mo Big Stick" lover
Bobby's got his washed, spun dry. Looking for new laundromat:biggrin:

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so the angmoh now with Constance Song ah ???!!!
like that mah lagi faster split.........Constance got better figure but much older leh.........

Joanne maybe younger, but hot and fun with burning desire.
Constance maybe older, but wild and spicy with lusting desire.
How can Bobby resist such a lure of a passion companion?

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So? No looks, No neh, no body, no nice skin, no charisma, no personality, no brains, no special contribution, why give a fuck?

geylangchickenloyangduck

Alfrescian
Loyal
nah beh....i get hard on thinking of her dimple. saw her before...nice bum...feel like running my hand over...except except i won't b able to find her boops....unfortunately, her holes won't be as petit n cute like her dimple...loose liao...

Alfrescian
Loyal
JP's mimi already been over used liao after 4 years relationship with that chow angmo :biggrin:..... I like CS milf look :eek:

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont forget the damaged dentures and fatigued jaw muscles...

Not forgetting the forehead 'skid marks!'

After having a very pleasant 69 with his girlfriend, Joe remembered he had a dentist appointment. He was afraid the Dentist would notice the smell of pussy on his breath, so he brushed his teeth, used dental floss, and also used a whole 4-oz. bottle of Listerine.

As he arrived at the Dentist's office, he also ate a whole packet of strong mint Tic-Tacs.

His turn came up and the Dentist told him to take a seat in the chair. Feeling confident and relaxed, he opened his mouth wide. The Dentist got close and asked, "So, you had a 69 before you came here, eh?"

Joe asked, exasperated, "How did you know? Does my breath still smell like pussy?"

The dentist replied, "No... you have a skidmark on your forehead."

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Laurier Super Slim Guard. :biggrin:

[video=youtube;Zb_D2OMvtbU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zb_D2OMvtbU[/video]

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Local celebrity power couple Joanne Peh and Bobby Tonelli have broken up.
Television actress Peh, 28, and Radio DJ Tonelli, 38, have parted ways after about four years together.
The news was broken by Peh in an interview with entertainment magazine 8 Days, where she revealed that their relationship had been on a downward spiral for some time now despite their outwardly happy appearances.
"We grew apart. We have different goals, different levels of communication and different ideas about life," Peh told 8 Days.
"I realized I don't know much about him anymore, and that I felt like I couldn't really express myself as genuinely as I can."
She was also quoted as saying that she struggled with frequent questions from the media about when they would tie the knot, and that she is finally 'at peace' now that the truth about their relationship is out.
Adding that it was a good thing she and Italian-American Tonelli ended things before giving in to pressure to marry, she said that she still has hopes for a happy marriage and children.
“I want a lifetime partner who can see me through everything. You may not have the same interests or background but there must be communication – and Bobby and I didn’t have that.”
The two first started dating after working together on the set of hugely popular local drama The Little Nyonya, where she played the daughter of a well-to-do Peranakan family and he played a foreign expatriate who marries her cousin.
During their very public romance, they have starred together in condominium commercials and Tonelli guest-starred on the local version of Japanese sports entertainment show Sasuke - which Peh hosted.

Peh and Tonelli were a very public couple, and even appeared in a condominium ad together (Youtube screengrab)
They also appeared on a celebrity charity episode of Million Dollar Money Drop.
When asked by 8 Days if she still keeps in contact with her ex-beau, Peh said she did not, and felt that it was better for both of them to 'have a clear mind to think about what we want from now on."
She said that she would be looking into buying her own bachelorette pad in the East with lots of space and a sea view, and was looking forward to a new sense of freedom.
“I felt trapped, not just in my relationship, but in my life and career as well. Now that I’ve found a little inner peace, I realise that I do enjoy my work, and I’m happier now," said Peh, who is currently starring on Channel 8's C.L.I.F 2 Police drama - a project she frequently tweets about.
Although she might not have figured out exactly what she wants to do next, she told 8 Days that she already knows what she doesn't want.
"Someone too good-looking."
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vqUhYPBZ1_0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>/////////////

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Although she might not have figured out exactly what she wants to do next, she told 8 Days that she already knows what she doesn't want.

Meaning Joanne Peh is one insecure little Sinkie woman. Or Bobby has been playing the field with other women?

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Meaning Joanne Peh is one insecure little Sinkie woman. Or Bobby has been playing the field with other women?

That Bobby just like any other guy is definitely a "butterfly" when it comes to his choice of woman.
For sure he will go after a "Kim Kardashian" rather than a "Zhang Ziyi". You know what I mean?

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal

Huh? Bobby is good looking? She got eyesight problem or mind is still in colonial era?

Bobby's eyes and eyebrow have that sly and untrustworthy look. His jaw is too small, so his smile lacks that appeal. Joanne must be digging near the bottom to land this catch...