• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Jialat! MHA Not Happy Nancy Pelosi Stir Shit by Supporting Sinkie Backdoor Sex Community!

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can kpkb Nancy poke her nose into the LGBT issue of but the fact that she can do that is because we depended for US for business. Better to let Nancy and her LGBT rhetoric be spoken for a while and let it pass like a fart.

Shanmugum is still very powerful in Singapore. He still can create some noise in Singapore. Other then that, nobody knows him.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How come you know so much about taking it up the arse?

I didn't even know about this term until you mentioned it.

Your intimate knowledge of taking it up the arse in various ways tells me you are an ace faggot.

When was the first time your pastor violated your arse? Has it ever occured to you that your devious habits may give rise to such diseases as monkeypox and many others?

Get some lub for your arse. You need it, faggot boy.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get some lub for your arse. You need it, faggot boy.

You are the christian, it is you who is a chink. It is you who loves it up your arse and have been penetrated numerous times by your christian pastors.

Not surprisingly you have intimate knowledge of the whole process. Don't bring any of your perversions near me. PinkDotSG should not be spread all over the world and for good reasons.

I wouldn't be surprised if you got your arse caned in many countries.

As a masochist you might love it but that's besides the pt.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Instead of cautioning these foreign businesses...MHA should tell Pelosi directly in her face to fuck off.