• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jesus was a Buddhist monk? BBC Documentary.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
i already answered you, its in the Bible dear. You showed us you have never read the Bible before by asking.

Besides, if you dispute the Bible because it gospels were written after the crucifixion, the quran you believe in was written much much later down the line so you are pawned.

cheers

Kinanna

Alfrescian
Loyal
people say he is son of god, walk on water, turn water to wine, and you didnt ask for evidence but simply believe??
science presented all sort of evidences, hypothesis, facts and observations but you don't believe.

I have given you proof 37 % proof..Its all written in the Bible sir! So it must be true.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kinanna said:
I have given you proof 37 % proof..Its all written in the Bible sir! So it must be true.

On the surface sounds very scientific. What is this 37% proof? Why 37%?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there were Buddhists monks in Europe and Middle East long long before the FICTIONAL Jesus was dreamed up by the Roman emperor..................

Christianity is a ''religion'' rojak made up of other religions.....................with Buddhism thrown into the mix.............

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Beggars were all over the world too throughout the ages.

But unfortunately, Buddhism was wiped out in Afghanistan, Pakistan and almost disappeared from India n Nepal today. And it ended up with different sects w different doctrines today

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kinana said:
Do you have any evidence that Sang Nila Utama saw a lion?

He probably did not see a lion. You should be able to deduce that? You still need evidence?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Where you say? You see, you clearly have never read the Bible before. ahahahahahahahaha...............

Quran was written 600 years later bro. Ahahahahahahahahah.........................

cheers

a storybook will always be a storybook . it does not matter how long that story was written ...futhermore theres so many version of that storybook :wink: so which evil version do you support ? :wink:

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes Sir Kinana is a frustrated atheist is disguise..we should ignore his posts sir
cheers

please dont scare him away, we still need him to be around here or else this forum section will be a dead bore. same goes to psalm23. i do enjoyed their presence here no matter how our views differ.

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Beggars were all over the world too throughout the ages.

But unfortunately, Buddhism was wiped out in Afghanistan, Pakistan and almost disappeared from India n Nepal today. And it ended up with different sects w different doctrines today

It is sad n evil and who wipe out Buddhism BUT Buddhist don't hate them, just sympathy that they've lost a
genuine GEM. Look at the country today....sigh. If they've heal n embrace Buddhism.....

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jesus did went to India...................but the glutton died of MASSIVE DIARRHOEA after he stuffed himself with roti pratas and murtabaks..............