• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

jesus is a false messiah ( this thread is not for the weak heart christains )

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hehehehe........ Drifter ran from his own starting post after he can't defend his cut and paste already. ahahahahahahahaha.............

cheers

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hehehehe........ Drifter ran from his own starting post after he can't defend his cut and paste already. ahahahahahahahaha.............

cheers

im still here ...that is a nonsense post from you ...so i inf you for that :wink:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
You lost in reason and debate, thats why you need to resort to abuse of mod duty sir. Ahahahahahahaha....................

Cheers

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You lost in reason and debate, thats why you need to resort to abuse of mod duty sir. Ahahahahahahaha....................

Cheers

i already tell you many times .. debate and runing around in circles is different . :wink:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
try this :wink: even pastor and turn to atheists whahahahahaha...its good you enjoy it ...if you dont enjoy it then i worry ...because you wont be here to post ...if you did not come in and post ...how can we laugh at you ? whahahahahahaha ..thankyou once again .

[video=youtube;-xYLKh3cdCI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xYLKh3cdCI[/video]

You wanna know why he convert to atheism or not ? Only stupid people will join atheism. :rolleyes: So, that wraps up my final point that : atheists are all dumb folks is true. The smart ones like Anthony Flew and Einstein didn't join atheists. :rolleyes:

Sorry to break the news like dat, man ! Victory to the God believers ! :biggrin:

You can collect all these dumb folks all you want. :biggrin:

Atheists are losers. They thought they could piggyback on the backs of scientists to jeer the Christians. But, fate seems to play a fool ... no, God made these scientists to lose steam so quickly that you guys fall down ! Ouch ! :rolleyes:

Dumb folks had experienced a complete rout ! :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You wanna know why he convert to atheism or not ? Only stupid people will join atheism. :rolleyes: So, that wraps up my final point that : atheists are all dumb folks is true. The smart ones like Anthony Flew and Einstein didn't join atheists. :rolleyes:

Sorry to break the news like dat, man ! Victory to the God believers ! :biggrin:

You can collect all these dumb folks all you want. :biggrin:

Atheists are losers. They thought they could piggyback on the backs of scientists to jeer the Christians. But, fate seems to play a fool ... no, God made these scientists to lose steam so quickly that you guys fall down ! Ouch ! :rolleyes:

Dumb folks had experienced a complete rout ! :biggrin:

you are now going around in circle just like kinana now ...so i gave to inf you too . you mean its not stupid to believe in talking snake ? God made these scientists to lose steam so quickly that you guys fall down ? wheres the proof ?

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get A Life !

front_media_37498_loser.jpeg

Displaying excessive ignorance ...inf for you again ..:wink:

You are a loser drifter. You are drifting away. Infracting us is NOT going to change the fact that you, dumb folks are not going to lose the war. :rolleyes:

You are in delusion and in denial. Must be a nightmare for you, dumb folks, rite ? :biggrin:

Losers, cheaters !

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Get A Life !

front_media_37498_loser.jpeg

You are a loser drifter. You are drifting away. Infracting us is NOT going to change the fact that you, dumb folks are not going to lose the war. :rolleyes:

You are in delusion and in denial. Must be a nightmare for you, dumb folks, rite ? :biggrin:

Losers, cheaters !

of course inf you will not stop you guys from posting nonsense ..for your infor i want you guys to post more so that we can laugh at your stupid post ...without your stupid we will be bore ...sam already say ...those who have the power can inf stupid post ...im just following rules :wink: whahahahhaha now you are turning the table against me calling me cheaters , loser and delusional ? whahahahahaha ..let the readers here decide who is cheaters , loser or delusional ....by the way , snake will never talk ...period :wink: whahahahaha...you can change and twist here ..but you still cant cange the fact that human cant stay ALIVE in a FISH STOMACH for 3 DAYS :wink: WHAHAHAHHAHAA....its good that you come in and show us how you try to spread your stupidity over again and again whahahahahahahhahaha ....

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Russian President Putin is the Antichrist
http://www.angelfire.com/zine2/Number666/calendar.html

"Here I will continue my discussion of the future of Russia under Russian President Vladimir Putin, and the possibility that President Putin is the evil Antichrist (a Satanic imitation of Christ who brings the world to Armageddon, and who is somehow connected to the number 666) described in the Book of Revelation, Chapter 13, who is also the third Antichrist of the Prophecies of Nostradamus. Also, see the first page, which includes a section with a discussion of events in Russia as well as my general predictions of future world events and my general New Age theories. "

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Allah-mak.........................Drifter...................

i posted this liao leh..........................

but very good also.....................let those wishful-thinking Christians use their brains a bit also good......................

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Matthew 27:46 Jesus (on the cross) said: "My God, My God, why hast Thou forsaken Me?"

This verse shows that Jesus was not prepared for the predestined God's plan to die and redeem mankind's sins. Or could it be that Jesus was reluctant on the cross and begged for begged to save him?

Or was the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ staged or plagiarized?

Three points for reader to ponder...

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Matthew 27:46 Jesus (on the cross) said: "My God, My God, why hast Thou forsaken Me?"

This verse shows that Jesus was not prepared for the predestined God's plan to die and redeem mankind's sins. Or could it be that Jesus was reluctant on the cross and begged for begged to save him?

Or was the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ staged or plagiarized?

Three points for reader to ponder...

amazing now that we're in the space age and people still believe in all these superstitious fairytales ........................

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jesus is not The Messiah.

If he were, there would be peace on Earth. He is a teacher.

Cheers!

Isaiah 2:4 Usher in an era of world peace, and end all hatred, oppression, suffering and disease. As it says: "Nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall man learn war anymore.

Look at the wars, crusades and religion motivated killings through the past 2000 years, clearly this messianic prophecy was never fulfilled.