• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

JBJ Passed Away?

insomia

Alfrescian
Loyal
personally, i am sad the whole morning till now after hearing Mr JBJ passed away. he is not related to me. however, i grown up with him in Anson. you will never get to see such a MP who will walked the whole area once a week. compared to now the Pay and Pay MPs, you dont even get to see them at all.

look at the other way, he is sick and still fight for us. and the other way round i feel happy that he can Rest in Peace now and be with The LORD now without worrying about Politics anymore. because the 66.6% are still sleeping and think the FAMILEE are still the saint.

The Good are gone now. the bad and the ugly will stay here to suffered. watching the bad's wife to slowly passed away and suffered the pain and agony painfully. the ugly will not laugh for long. his cancer is still on. the bad will continued to suffered pain while seeing the ugly suffered in pain when the cells spread. such agonies and pains will be shown not now. will wait for the karma to appeared onto the bad and the ugly.

Mr. JBJ you will always be remembered by Anson District. although the familee robbed your playground and formed Tanjong Pagar. but just watch from above and you will be repay back for all you have done for us. GOD is Fair although sillypore and familee are not.

GoodBye Mr. JBJ. when you are with The LORD ask HIM to Bless us wand continued to watch and protect us from the bad and the ugly.

HakkaThaileen

Alfrescian
Loyal
same sentiments as the other poster - why not LKY ?

all the bad things govt doing to the citizens must have taken a toll on poor JBJ's heart ... gloating abt F1 while citizens suffer, 15% rise in utility charges, cost of newspapers up, blaming citizens for not integrating with FWs ... the list goes on ...

RIP JBJ !!

Correction - Electricity bills to go up by 21%!!!