• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

JB/SG Crimewatch

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: JB Crimewatch

So sorry, looking high and low but cannot find the english verson. So I DIY a little bit to get it close to Ch5. If other bro/sis can help, that will be great!

Tks summervale.

Though its only partial translation, still 5 for u.:wink:

Any other bros...care to translate the full text to English version?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tks summervale.

Ok, added the remaining translation. Only for you who had done an English-Malay translation at the learn Malay thread :smile:

Summary of recent cases.

5月8日
晚上8時45分
8/5/2012, 8.45pm

在新加坡擔任冷氣技工的男子,在新山敦阿都拉薩路朝士姑來方向路段,遭摩哆匪掠奪。事主被掠奪 匪推倒滾入草 叢,被2名好心的摩哆騎士扶起,才保住性命及財物。
An air-con technician working in Spore was robbed along Jalan Tun Abdul Razak towards Skudai direction. The robber was on motorcycle, so was the victim who fell from his motorcyle and was helped by two kind motorcyclists.

5月11日
傍晚7時
11/5/2012, 7 pm

建築工友騎摩哆載著妻姨,在敦阿都拉薩路靠近拉慶路口處,遭騎著新加坡車牌摩哆的掠匪掠奪,掙 扎間摩哆失衡 翻覆,險些送命。
A construction worker on motorcylce was ferrying his wife's sister, at Jalan Tun Abdul Razak near Larkin junction, he met a robber riding a Singapore plate motorcycle, he lost his balance during the struggle and almost lost his life.

5月22日
晚上8時45分
22/5/2012, 8.45pm

3名華裔匪徒持巴冷刀,闖進百萬鎮柏邁斯14路一間角頭雙層排屋欲打搶,韓國籍男屋主抗匪,遭巴 冷刀砍斷左 手掌。
3 Chinese robbers holding parangs broke into a corner terrace at Permas Jaya road 14. The korean home owner resisted attack and his left palm was chopped off.

5月24日
下午2時30分
24/5/2012, 2.30 pm

8名悍匪分乘3車,在彩虹花園士蘭邦路后巷包抄一輛新加坡註冊車牌的豪華休旅車,揮刀砍傷新加坡 車主,搶走 手提包,車主不甘被搶,驅車追趕時失控翻覆。
8 robbers in 3 cars surrounded a Singapore plate SUV at a backlane in Taman Pelangi and injured the car owner with knife. The owner gave chase and lost control of his car and the car flipped over.

5月29日
凌晨3時30分
29/5/2012, 3.30 am

22歲華裔青年在士都蘭遇12名飆車匪黨,乖乖奉上手機和錢包,卻仍遭飆車匪黨發狠以頭盔擊頭圍毆 ,臉和手 皆受傷。
22 year old Chinese met 12 racing car gang robbers, he gave up his handphone and wallet but was still attacked by the gang with helmet and was beaten, face and hands also suffered injuries.

5月29日
上午11時許
29/5/2012, 11 am

住在新山彩虹花園的煮炒店員工劉超群(32歲),騎摩哆準備往新加坡上班時,在內環公路往新山 免稅區行駛方 向路段的立交橋處遭摩哆匪掠奪。
A 32 year old chi zar stall worker staying at Taman Pelangi was riding motorcycle to Singapore for work and was attacked at the flyover along inner ring road towards The Zon direction by robber on motorcyle.

6月1日
上午10時許
1/6/2012, 10 am

理髮師盧碧雲(32歲)與家人在實達英達花園素食店吃早餐,年約20餘歲的巫裔男子,單獨進入 店裡,突然搶 走手提袋,逃之夭夭,估計損失1000餘令吉。
Hairstylist 32yr old and her family were eating breakfast at Setia Indiah vegetarian shop and a Malay man around 20 years old entered the shop alone and dashed off with her handbag, lost Rm1000.

6月2日
中午
約12時30分
2/6/2012, 12.30 pm

警車與駕駛寶馬房車的華裔匪在鬧市展開追逐戰,追至彩虹花園斯里柏蘭宜路,寶馬轎車撞上羅厘、 德士、再猛撞 路旁一輛轎車后,匪棄車逃,最終遭警察逮捕。
Police and Chinese robber(s) driving BMW started a car chase from city until Taman Pelangi Sri Pelangi road, the BMW hit a lorry, taxi and then crashed onto the back of another car. The robber(s) left the BMW to run to escape but was arrested eventually.

6月5日
傍晚7時45分
5/6/2012, 7.45 pm

4名華裔匪在假日廣場外,連開9槍,強搶華裔錢幣兌換商手上裝有約10萬令吉現款的背包,印裔保 安員身中5 槍,仍在醫院留醫。
4 Chinese robbers at Holiday Plaza opened fire 9 times and robbed Chinese money changer's backpack containing Rm100k. Indian security guard was hit 5 shots and still in hospital.

設特別小組打擊掠奪匪柔佛州總警長拿督莫達早前透露,為更有效打擊掠奪匪,州內各警區已成立戰勝掠奪匪特別 小組,向 罪犯宣戰。
 他公佈數據,柔佛州今年首5個月有多達170名掠奪匪被捕,掠奪案宗數比2009年同期激增 500%,州 內罪案熱點的掠奪案也激增300%。
 另外,新山北警區主任魯斯蘭接受《中國報》訪問時指出,新山北區罪案沒有激增的趨勢。
 他說,上月在五福城與人民的一場對話會中得知,北區居民都安居樂業,並沒有發生多宗駭人的掠 奪案或其他罪 案。
 新山北警區刑事調查組高級調查官陳勝利受訪時也說,新山北區的犯罪率在控制範圍。
 “每天的罪案數據都有不同,有時會提高一點,有時會下降,不過一切都在控制當中。一旦罪案數 據嚴重,警方 會更加積極採取行動。”

Johor state chief police officer earlier announced that every police districts in Johor state had set up special task force to tackle these snatch thefts/robberies. In the first 5 months of 2012, over 170 snatch theft/robbers were caught in the Johor state. The no. of cases of snatch theft/robberies saw a big increase of 500%, the no. of cases in the state crime hotspots also increased 300%. Separately, JB North police district indicated there is no big increase over there.

Last edited:

summervale

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks alot! I have tried but have difficulty translating all the road names from chinese to malay.:smile:

Tks summervale.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ok, added the remaining translation. Only for you who had done an English-Malay translation at the learn Malay thread :smile:

Summary of recent cases.

6月1日
上午10時許
1/6/2012, 10 am

理髮師盧碧雲(32歲)與家人在實達英達花園素食店吃早餐,年約20餘歲的巫裔男子,單獨進入 店裡,突然搶 走手提袋,逃之夭夭,估計損失1000餘令吉。
Hairstylist 32yr old and her family were eating breakfast at Setia Indiah vegetarian shop and a Malay man around 20 years old entered the shop alone and dashed off with her handbag, lost Rm1000.

Johor state chief police officer earlier announced that every police districts in Johor state had set up special task force to tackle these snatch thefts/robberies. In the first 5 months of 2012, over 170 snatch theft/robbers were caught in the Johor state. The no. of cases of snatch theft/robberies saw a big increase of 500%, the no. of cases in the state crime hotspots also increased 300%. Separately, JB North police district indicated there is no big increase over there.

Terimah kasih, kak. Cant award u again as i already up u before.

Hmm...we cant even eat in peace...:(

summervale

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi Whoami,

This one in English 601223_10150967069540209_2125335900_n.jpg

Thanks alot! I have tried but have difficulty translating all the road names from chinese to malay.:smile:

summervale

Alfrescian
Loyal

Quick explaination of previous slide,

Crime Index is estimation of overall level of crime in a given city or a country. Crime Levels up to 50 are reasonable, and crime index levels more than 100 are too high.

Safety index is, on the other way, quite opposite of crime index. If the city has high safety index, it is considered very safe.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Quick explaination of previous slide,

Crime Index is estimation of overall level of crime in a given city or a country. Crime Levels up to 50 are reasonable, and crime index levels more than 100 are too high.

Safety index is, on the other way, quite opposite of crime index. If the city has high safety index, it is considered very safe.

Its a big country. Couple in million of illegal immigrants. Can understand why. But still no excuse for the MY govt to lepak here and tere!

Nasi Lemak

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bloody Nightmare at Aeon Jusco Cheras Selatan

What was supposed to be a peaceful shopping experience turned out to be a scene out of Scream or Nightmare on Elm's Street. Basically, a total freaking NIGHTMARE. Who could have imagined that a simple walk to the car could lead to such barbaric act? Two moronic brainless idiots assaulted my aunt and cousin with hostile or violent intent. One of them crept up on my aunt and bash her head with god-knows-what while the other mindless bastard chased after my cousin who managed to escape from the villains' crutches. What did the victims get? A stolen purse, a serious head injury, horrifying memory and physical plus emotional damage, Clearly, shopping in Aeon Cheras Selatan is no longer safe so all shoppers BEWARE and be WARNED of immanent dangers lurking around you.

550911_10150834863186198_175830280_n.jpg166552_10150834864576198_1413419177_n.jpg534202_10150834863861198_283359381_n.jpg547823_10150834864011198_837927914_n.jpg556931_10150834864251198_1335021799_n.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ginfreely,

I must say you are awesome!

Thank you. I must admit it is harder to do the translation than I initially thought it would be.

Btw missed out the location of one of the cases:

5月29日
凌晨3時30分
29/5/2012, 3.30 am

22歲華裔青年在士都蘭遇12名飆車匪黨,乖乖奉上手機和錢包,卻仍遭飆車匪黨發狠以頭盔擊頭圍毆 ,臉和手 皆受傷。
22 year old Chinese met 12 racing car gang robbers at Stulang, he gave up his handphone and wallet but was still attacked by the gang with helmet and was beaten, face and hands also suffered injuries.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Terimah kasih, kak. Cant award u again as i already up u before.

Hmm...we cant even eat in peace...:(

Haha i know, nevermind.

Can't even eat in peace, what to do wait in SG also die when no income, only got to watch out ourselves all the time lor. Thanks to 60% and PAP for taking so good care of citizens that SG people have to leave our own country to seek alternatives.

summervale

Alfrescian
Loyal

True, hear their locals are putting up pressure to the ruling party to fight crime as the election is coming soon.

Its a big country. Couple in million of illegal immigrants. Can understand why. But still no excuse for the MY govt to lepak here and tere!

Bigfatfish

Alfrescian
Loyal

Haha i know, nevermind.

Can't even eat in peace, what to do wait in SG also die when no income, only got to watch out ourselves all the time lor. Thanks to 60% and PAP for taking so good care of citizens that SG people have to leave our own country to seek alternatives.

60% consist of what? Who? Hiw many % r those who got free makan? Free tour bus rides? How many % who dun noe what is happening n think that ruiling party still like their time? How many % FT? How many r civil servants?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

60% consist of what? Who? Hiw many % r those who got free makan? Free tour bus rides? How many % who dun noe what is happening n think that ruiling party still like their time? How many % FT? How many r civil servants?

Plus how many % rich or SME owners who want cheap labour? Plus how many scared their HDB/private value will drop?

Bigfatfish

Alfrescian
Loyal

Plus how many % rich or SME owners who want cheap labour? Plus how many scared their HDB/private value will drop?

yep, i missed out so many points. basically selfish people who live more for material things and status, and face than antyhing else.

i wanted to bring a friend in orfriends. then one of them, say so dangerous, dun bring them in to get robbed. i can't believe how brainwashed people are. sutera has an interestin street, let's hope nothing happens there.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Its good to highlight some negative aspects here. Less u wake up one day and realise so many sinkies and FTs (eg PRCs) flocking in doves here..if we juz post the beauty side of JB.