• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Japanese Women Travel To Bali For Sex With Local Boys

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You need to have dark skin.
They do not take to guys with light skin.

You are quite right.
Back in the 1980s, the Malay despatch riders from offices used to hang around Shangrila Hotel, and picking up the young, giggling Japanese girls in their mid twenties. Some go for joy rides on the motorbikes and ......

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are quite right.
Back in the 1980s, the Malay despatch riders from offices used to hang around Shangrila Hotel, and picking up the young, giggling Japanese girls in their mid twenties. Some go for joy rides on the motorbikes and ......

Mats know how to enjoy. As they tongpang Jap SYTs on their bikes, their girlfriends are at work in Jap clubs.

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
I stay East Coast beach no jeepun charbor come look for me for sex. But weekends got a lot of Ah Nehs workers and Pinoy maids come and pitch tents here.

presa1200

Alfrescian
Loyal
not surprised at all. since japanese men have small penis, they can't satisfy their ladies. balinese boys or other southeast asian guys have tanned skin, big eyes and probably bigger penis. the statistic speaks for itself!

Xenon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw,Javanese,Bali and Malay not the same. That is like saying Chinese,Japanese and Korean are the same.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I just returned from Jakarta and was told Monday is a public holiday, Hindu Nyepi Day, Day of Silence. On this day everyone must stay at home even for tourists as no activities allowed even airport is closed for 24 hours 6am to 6am. There will be people policing making sure it stay that way. I think on that day must be very eerie man. Say even home lights must be dim. Fist time I heard of this pubic holiday. Salute.

presa1200

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw,Javanese,Bali and Malay not the same. That is like saying Chinese,Japanese and Korean are the same.

they aren't directly the same but they share the same roots of austronesians. if i were a girl i would go for southeast asians... :P

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I really wonder wat these pinays see in all these black skin ah nehs...but i think mostly r old pinays with kids back in pinoy land that go after the younger ah nehs

I stay East Coast beach no jeepun charbor come look for me for sex. But weekends got a lot of Ah Nehs workers and Pinoy maids come and pitch tents here.