• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Japanese Women Travel To Bali For Sex With Local Boys

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is indeed old news. The Japanese have been gg to Bali for gigolos since forever. You know what? Those gigolos there are known as kuta boys, averageing 1.6m tall only. But, hang on, its not just the Japs. Even angmos and some Sg women have been frequenting that place too. Go figure.. The kuta boys know something we don't?

People tend to be less sexually inhibited when overseas on a holiday.

And that is why the SAF issues condoms to NSMen who are going for overseas training. :wink:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Japanese women are famous for this - the "yellow taxis". The deliberately lose their virginity prior to marriage as a silent protest against male dominance in Japan.

Old news. It is notorious in the Japanese school in Singapore, some girls were careless and needed medical treatment.

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why Bali ?

muslim boys mah..........circumcised mah...........

since the Japs can afford it............can hire 2 boys and go DP..............

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is indeed old news. The Japanese have been gg to Bali for gigolos since forever. You know what? Those gigolos there are known as kuta boys, averageing 1.6m tall only. But, hang on, its not just the Japs. Even angmos and some Sg women have been frequenting that place too. Go figure.. The kuta boys know something we don't?

old news. and kuta boys are not just for women to play play....

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOS also got its fair share in places like Phuket.....
Machiam those angmos that fuck the short curly haired thais........the key word is EXOTIC

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Saw a big sized Ang Moh gal in a Bali pub 2 weeks back when on holiday there.. She is around 1.8m, weighing more than 70kg.. A local Bali chap in his early 30s was drinking with her.. He was only less than 1.65m.. 1 hour later both of them went out of the pub and boarded a taxi maybe for a piak piak session inside the lady's hotel room..

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Saw a big sized Ang Moh gal in a Bali pub 2 weeks back when on holiday there.. She is around 1.8m, weighing more than 70kg.. A local Bali chap in his early 30s was drinking with her.. He was only less than 1.65m.. 1 hour later both of them went out of the pub and boarded a taxi maybe for a piak piak session inside the lady's hotel room..
good for her !

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good for her !

I must commend on this Bali dish that I tried when I was there.. The dish is called Nasi Babi.. Its superbly done, with fresh pork meat and fried pork skin.. You can really taste the freshness of the juicy pork..

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi bro...long time no post leh...you went to Bali to look for jap girls ?

hi there

1. no, erect!
2. i am not into japs.
3. yes, i was in suzhou and shenzhen on biz trip.
4. my schedule was some tight one.
5. not too much time to log in sbf!
6. damn cold there.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Lucky Bali guy. She'll sit on his face. :wink:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehehe. All humans got sexual needs right? Those zha bohs who can afford to cheong Bali, good for them. Those cannot can get a vibrator.

Same as Da Pors, those can afford to cheong, good for them. Those cannot can also PCC (free and confirm no HIV) :biggrin:.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I won't be surprised if women across all countries, even the married/attached ones, are now going to Bali to look for good times with some local cock.

This is a fairly new trend. I can pinpoint it to this:

Eat%2C_Pray%2C_Love_%E2%80%93_Elizabeth_Gilbert%2C_2007.jpg

P.S: Beware if your woman lists Eat, Pray Love as one of her favorite reads, or adores Elizabeth Gilbert the author. That, in my opinion, is a major red flag.