• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Japanese student in Singapore "cannot absolutely stand Sinkies"

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
305913_381613965257089_798316852_n.jpg

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng tells Tsumugu Misugi off: bah kay loh lah! now Japan kana shaken by powerful Earthquake n Tsunami liao! balek ur kampong lah!:mad:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i pity this good boy , that he have to live and interact with sinkies, it is a fate worse than death.

jw5

Loyal
What the young punk said has some logic, but if he's not happy, he can always FO too. :biggrin:

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree.

Pride is the biggest sins of all.

It is the mother of evil.

Even after disasters they still keep their honour instead of humbling down.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
See what I have been saying all these time. Sinkies are absolutely a turn off, no matter what shit form they are in.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sad to say he's kind of correct in that respect. Pride is all you have. Something like being proud for no reason whatsoever? Too bad he kind of looks like a sinkie anyhow

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
guys, a lot of youngsters using jap name on facebook and twitters. this one might not his real name, he might not be a japanese and hold your fire he might be talking about pap.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sad to say he's kind of correct in that respect. Pride is all you have. Something like being proud for no reason whatsoever? Too bad he kind of looks like a sinkie anyhow

Sounds like you too. But yeah the ugly Jap mongrel looks like one of you garbage Singaporeans this is what I'd give.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Pride is all you have. Humble yourself and see what you can do to solve the (probably FT as you losers are apt at whining) situation."

This Jap rubbish collector Tsumugu Misugi describes his own Japanese people best. Ah the fugitives from Qin China.