• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Japanese student in Singapore "cannot absolutely stand Sinkies"

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People are the same where ever you go. :wink:

To pass a "Absolutely cannot stand Singaporeans" statement makes me wonder why he is here in the first place. :confused:

By passing such statement, it could reflect one or more of the following:

1. His immaturity,
2. His poor command of the language (perhaps he didn't understand the meaning of absolutely),
3. His poor racist upbringing (parents and/or school),
4. His lack of balls to walk out of this intolerable place since he absolutely cannot stand Singaporeans
5. His lack of understanding of how such posting could affect him and his family if it went viral. :o :(

Last edited:

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot absolutely stand the Japanese. Pride is all they have. They don't even want to admit the crimes that have committed in WW2 and even hail those war criminals as heroes.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if not for the cute jap girls, i will have beaten a shit out of the jap men in s'pore...:rolleyes::biggrin:

Cannot absolutely stand the Japanese. Pride is all they have. They don't even want to admit the crimes that have committed in WW2 and even hail those war criminals as heroes.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Actually is lives overseas one just need to look at the tourists from Singapore, often bragging while overseas especially about how good Singapore's passport is. Sigh.

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal

This Japanese guy wouldn't even last 2secs against an ah beng. Will he hara-kiri after losing a fight? True, pride is all the Japenis have

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Lol what you write is correct but I was just thinking sinkies always have such a positive view of the japs and some even saying lets forget what they did to sinkies during ww2 even chiding those that don't so yeah it's kind of refreshing to see an opposite view

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take The Women !

if not for the cute jap girls, i will have beaten a shit out of the jap men in s'pore...:rolleyes::biggrin:

In this case, then you seriously consider this option - whack the hell out of him and take the women.

220px-Ogadai_Khan.jpg

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Half Men In Their 20s

This Japanese guy wouldn't even last 2secs against an ah beng. Will he hara-kiri after losing a fight? True, pride is all the Japenis have

sexy%252Basian%252Bguy59.jpg

Sorry hor. Sad to say, these days, the younger gen Jap men are probably getting more metrosexual. The 'ah gua' way reins the country now. Forget about the Samurai Burger.