• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Japan muslim migrant? vandalizes shrine, tells worshipers that ‘the only god is moon-god Allah’

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
A good example is Afghanistan... After they gave up Buddhism... It seem that they have found a lot of peaces

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The arabic 'allah' is derived from the Hebrew word 'Eilahu' , which means " My God Is Yahweh'. The arabs copied the word 'Allah' and now convinced themselves that 'allah' word was invented by islam.
Buddhism is a merchandisable product created by North Asia to make money at the expense of stupid ahneh...

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Christianity and Islam are more popular in korea than in japan. maybe they are not very appealing to japs or they don't like going to paradise.
I was told muslim and india traders go up the china coast till korea to trade. Korean movies i saw depict brown people in their trading ports. So its probably common knowledge.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Literally. And palm oil too. Just plant and pluck.

you or all of us should encourage abang loofy to sell off his HDB pigeon hole to do fulltime shrine vandalizing in japan. He will have the opportunity to raise up as the state imam of japan instead of being a poor sinkie m&d.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
you or all of us should encourage abang loofy to sell off his HDB pigeon hole to do fulltime shrine vandalizing in japan. He will have the opportunity to raise up as the state imam of japan instead of being a poor sinkie m&d.
I believe malays never disturb other people's houses of worship.
This guy broke the donation box. Its actually theft.