• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Japan muslim migrant? vandalizes shrine, tells worshipers that ‘the only god is moon-god Allah’

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

https://www.mbs.jp/news/kansainews/20230523/GE00050031.shtml

A man of foreign nationality who was arrested for breaking a shrine offering box. Security cameras captured the entirety of the crime.

A video of “Mizuoka Hachiman Shrine” in Tarumi Ward, Kobe City. After confirming it, a man in yellow clothes appeared in the precincts around 9:30 am on May 3. Then he…kicked the offertory box.

Mamadou Balde (29), an unemployed citizen of the Republic of Gambia living in Tarumi Ward, was arrested on suspicion of damaging property. Mamadou’s other crimes…

Another security camera also showed the bamboo pipes in the chozuya, where they wash their hands, and the wooden box on top of another offertory box being slammed to the ground.

Mizuoka Hachiman Shrine, chief priest, said: “It’s really disappointing, I can only say that.” Mamadou said to a woman who was visiting at the time said, ‘There is only Allah (the god) of Islam, so there is no God here, so don’t pray here.”

Mamadou said in response to the police investigation, “I have nothing to say about the illegal arrest.”

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
not only jews and christians, all unbelievers are enemies of islam. What he did is only right and just.

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Japan need to revive the spirit of the Japanese Imperial Army. By culling these infidel in Japan Land. You have been warned.

No sympathy for them if they are still ignorant.

Race and IQ
national-iq-scores.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who allowed a unemployed guy from wherever into japan?
If anything emulate jiu hu. They allowed unrmployed foreigners to work snd now these foreigners control farming, vegetable distribution, sub contracting snd send their kids to school in england. It does not matter if these foreigners are from china, or bangladesh or rohingya.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So Allah is not the Christian God? That means Christians don't have to put up with the same God crap.

The arabic 'allah' is derived from the Hebrew word 'Eilahu' , which means " My God Is Yahweh'. The arabs copied the word 'Allah' and now convinced themselves that 'allah' word was invented by islam.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
The arabic 'allah' is derived from the Hebrew word 'Eilahu' , which means " My God Is Yahweh'. The arabs copied the word 'Allah' and now convinced themselves that 'allah' word was invented by islam.
Copy is the ultimate flattery?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
But didn't the Mudslimes say Allah is the moon God? That means Mudslimes God is not the Christian God...they are infidels

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe the word allah predates islam.