• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Janitor who makes $250,000 a year caught slacking in closet...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The issue is not if he is working or not. Why pay OT when the demand calls for 24/7 shift.

you have no clue about cal labor regulations for public transit jobs where the transit system does not operate 24/7 especially for station janitorial duties and non-exempt employees which are limited to (regular) 40-hour week state labor rules including federal flsa rules. after 40-hour work week, overtime rates of at least 150% apply for such employees, state, federal or otherwise. please read up before you spew nonsense.

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Reminds me of the PAP Govt. Having being caught out but refused to admit that they completely screwed up. Pure waste of public funds. The issue is not if he is working or not. Why pay OT when the demand calls for 24/7 shift.

Workers of 24x7 shift jobs eg security guards, cleaners, operators are full of gengness - when time to work they will take last minute mc..especially with the brown skin is king of last min nonsense . Kids having fever, wife go a&e ,father die, etc . Ine bron skin i encountered can bring in more than 1 father die :*:the OT comes into place when they need to recall worker who is having off or extension of the current shift.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dont understand what they are bitching about,they should be giving this guy the noble peace prize and the Guinness book of records.its not easy to be the highest paid person in the world in ur profession i can attest to that.the amount of credibility and dignity it demands is skyhigh.i dont care what u say,but next time somebody ask you what is it you do for a living,and you tell them u are the highest paid janitor in the world,they would be dumbstruck,it was as though they were in the presence of royalty.