• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jamie Yeo Looks Hot, Slutty & Sexy After Break Up With Glenn

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spotted Jaime Yeo last night, and think she looks a whole better since ditching Glenn. Fresher, more sexy and slutty, more confident and seems to showing even more flesh than usual:smile: Perhaps the pinkerton syndrome suits her in more ways than one:rolleyes::biggrin::p

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spotted Jaime Yeo last night, and think she looks a whole better since ditching Glenn. Fresher, more sexy and slutty, more confident and seems to showing even more flesh than usual:smile: Perhaps the pinkerton syndrome suits her in more ways than one:rolleyes::biggrin::p

Nothing can help her ugly looks and big mouth.

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
bascially she look like a frog. if without make up sexy cloth, tis bitch is damn ugly, but her neh neh squeeable...

jw5

Loyal
Did you watch her on Nokia Football Crazy last week?
She was wearing a short dress. :smile:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Spore's Paris Hilton :smile:

She's burning the candle from both sides but she is enjoying herself lah. When she's older she'll be another auntie, probably be dumped & forgotten :smile:

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyoh, why if Jamie appeared to be downtrodden and miserable after the breakup with Glenn, then what will the public think leh?

Glenn can fuck better? The Ang Mo prick very small?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Either way, I think they should be left alone lah, it is their lives...

Peace!

:biggrin:

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spore's Paris Hilton :smile:

She's burning the candle from both sides but she is enjoying herself lah. When she's older she'll be another auntie, probably be dumped & forgotten :smile:

Well a girl thinks its cool to emulate Paris Hilton, I think its time for one to stand so far away that she can't touch you even with a 10 foot totem pole.

I mean, what's so cool about emulating Paris Hilton anyway? She shops for guys the way she probably shops for shoes. One week she likes it, the next week she dumps it.

macky888

Alfrescian
Loyal
like that also pretty ah?

goldfish eyes
oversized lips...

ghesssh if you think she is hot, i think you haven't even wander past beyond your block.:eek: