• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jamie Yeo Looks Hot, Slutty & Sexy After Break Up With Glenn

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well a girl thinks its cool to emulate Paris Hilton, I think its time for one to stand so far away that she can't touch you even with a 10 foot totem pole.

I mean, what's so cool about emulating Paris Hilton anyway? She shops for guys the way she probably shops for shoes. One week she likes it, the next week she dumps it.

I don't think Jamie Yeo is trying to emulate anyone, but some Spore girls like her have picked up uncool ideas.

Paris hilton is a product of a moneyed background. At least she's making millions on her own. Don't know the background of Jamie Yeo but as a celebrity I think she is a poor example for other Sporeans to emulate :rolleyes:

ashjaw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Paris hilton is a product of a moneyed background. At least she's making millions on her own. Don't know the background of Jamie Yeo but as a celebrity I think she is a poor example for other Sporeans to emulate

Should anyone be emulating celebrities? Anyone you have in mind that is worth emulating?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Paris hilton is a product of a moneyed background. At least she's making millions on her own. Don't know the background of Jamie Yeo but as a celebrity I think she is a poor example for other Sporeans to emulate

Should anyone be emulating celebrities? Anyone you have in mind that is worth emulating?

Emulate a sinkie???? You must be joking.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Does Spore have any celebrities:confused:

We have high profile personalitites covered by the media, but we all know the media has ulterior motive$$.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be fair to Jamie she does appear to make her own keep, not reliant on some rich sugar daddy or rich sugar daddy's son. I think the same could be said of Fiona Xie and Jeanette Aw.

I don't think Jamie Yeo is trying to emulate anyone, but some Spore girls like her have picked up uncool ideas.

Paris hilton is a product of a moneyed background. At least she's making millions on her own. Don't know the background of Jamie Yeo but as a celebrity I think she is a poor example for other Sporeans to emulate :rolleyes:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Does Spore have any celebrities:confused:

We have high profile personalitites covered by the media, but we all know the media has ulterior motive$$.
ze highest profile personalities n celebrities in sg is ze gahmen ...

dey set ze bestest eg 4 lesser mortals 2 follow ...

so evry2 in sg follow dem ... bcos dey say dey r ze deservedly highest-paid ... ze say dey r world-crass, world no 1 ...

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To be fair to Jamie she does appear to make her own keep, not reliant on some rich sugar daddy or rich sugar daddy's son. I think the same could be said of Fiona Xie and Jeanette Aw.

I'm not a fan of Jamie Yeo or her husband & what she does is her business but I think she is a lousy role model :rolleyes:

Not surprising in Spore where there is a lack of positive role models.

jw5

Loyal
I'm not a fan of Jamie Yeo or her husband & what she does is her business but I think she is a lousy role model :rolleyes:

Not surprising in Spore where there is a lack of positive role models.
TV hosts and deejays should not be role models.
Parents should be positive role models.

ashjaw

Alfrescian
Loyal
that is exactly what I meant. How the celebrities (local or not) live their lives should be taken with a pinch of salt unless you know them personally. How real can they be? To me, their published lifestyles are meant for gossips only :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
that is exactly what I meant. How the celebrities (local or not) live their lives should be taken with a pinch of salt unless you know them personally. How real can they be? To me, their published lifestyles are meant for gossips only :biggrin:
The problem is that some people are so shallow and stupid that they think their lives should mirror those of the celebrities they admire.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TV hosts and deejays should not be role models.
Parents should be positive role models.

If parents were around maybe there'd be fewer problems but with the current latch key generation we see all these social problems. Maids are a poor surrogate for parents.

We must of course thank LKY for the current situation. :rolleyes: