• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jade Seah & Mark Richmond

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if they take jade seah off the today in beijing show.....i think i will stop watching it.....lol

I avoid watching Olympics news over channel 5 because I find this female, Jade Seah with her chink looks very repulsive. On top of her ugly appearance, she used the 'f' word during one of her nightly appearances last fortnight.

Despite the many protests from the public, loser Vice President Kenneth Liang came out to defend her. Either he is sleeping with her or Media corpse must be very desperate to put her up there.

S

Scolari

Jade Seah does look cute from certain angle but her singlish sometimes spoil the atmosphere. :rolleyes:

hungary fighter

Alfrescian
Loyal
now i watch first class 2 get my dose of jade seah.....suffering from jade seah withdrawal symptoms since the end of the olympics......:biggrin:

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this Jade Seah, i think her chinese name is "Xie Mei Yu", is she the same gal who acted in CH8 drama "HUANG JIN LU" .. as Li Nan Xin's sister ??

I find this gal acted as Li Nan Xin's sister is very cute and pretty, can act very well too.. but dont know her name, and never see her anymore :confused:

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN Olympic finish now Paralympic want to start still talk about Jade Seah....I dunno how many pple is PCCing thinking of her