• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jade Seah & Mark Richmond

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
since yesterday, mark richmond looks so sombre, exactly like a person who has been scolded ! haha ! :smile:

the two were really childish, copying their MIWs - LKY & LHL also have very childish outlook despite their age, if u noticed ... thats why alot singaporeans take after them ... totally inappropriate childish behaviors at times when they should behave with propriety ...

good thing mark & jade got scolded, they shd know better than to act like a couple of kids when reporting olympic news ... no professionalism at all ...

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It was reported in the Chinese news paper yesterday,
JS uttered the 4 letters word in prime
time TV olympics coverage.
The incident happened on Wed coverage.

I must have missed that. What's that? "Shit" or worse?

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
You got to be joking. Find both of them amatuerish and lack professionalism, particularly Jade. I think Jade is really not suited to hosting a sports show, she lacks depth. Also I wonder how she ever became Ms Singapore because she does not look very appealing. Better option would probably have been Otelli Edwards from CNA.

this pair is super hilarious.....very corny.....itz really fun watching them present the olympics highlights......especially jade seah......pretty with a sense of humor.....:smile:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did she actually say that? Oh dear no wonder LKY is tearing whatever little white hair he has left over this singlish problem:biggrin:
Step-by-step. She has come to grasp with the difference in usage of the terms "win" and "beat" first, before progressing to words with more than a syllable. Be patient. At the moment, I'd be happy to hear her say, "Argentina beat Australia one:nil," instead of "Argentina win Australia one:nil."

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Darryl David was much better albeit quite the yaya papaya:biggrin:

Mark Richmond was one of the worst sports commentator I've ever heard in SEA Games Bangkok 1995. It was clear that he got the job then because his dad is Brian Richmond. After that disastrously comic coverage, Singapore TV sports producers wisely cold storaged him for a long time. He has learned, matured and improved a lot since then, and at least can stand decently well on his own now.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah Jade Seah and Andrea Fonseka CMI as the latest batch of telly presenters. Vernetta Lopez would probably have done a much better job albeit not much of eye candy and worse still Mark's ex-wife:p However there are some kick ass and sexy sports presenters on ESPN.

It was reported in the Chinese news paper yesterday,
JS uttered the 4 letters word in prime
time TV olympics coverage.
The incident happened on Wed coverage.

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does anyone have the video where she says "F***" on-air?

150808-cover.jpg

nic

Alfrescian
Loyal
The video of her swearing... 51 sec
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NkaOf4Wlej4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NkaOf4Wlej4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahaha...certainly the word is "suck" but can't be certain whether Mark or Jade said it.

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
You got to be joking. Find both of them amatuerish and lack professionalism, particularly Jade. I think Jade is really not suited to hosting a sports show, she lacks depth. Also I wonder how she ever became Ms Singapore because she does not look very appealing. Better option would probably have been Otelli Edwards from CNA.

I stand vindicated for my previous post about Jade Seah on this forum ( I can't locate the post though ).
All the gripes on the matter came as a result of our superior world class education system as well as our family(maid) upbringing.
Oh my, I am truly afing myself here. Maybe, just maybe(swallowing) the government has a point here about FTs.:o:o:o

Loongsam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brian Richmond was great. His son Mark should just stay away from commenting about his feelings on the foreign imports to win a medal for SG. Yada, yada...even if he supports and salute these foreign imports, he does not have the right to bash the internet users who are not so supportive of such hypocrisy. His reason that Portugal and other countries already doing it is a lame argument as shallow as his co-host Jade Seah. :smile:

jw5

Loyal
Sexy sports presenters on ESPN:
Georgina Chang
Paula Malai Ali
Drinie Agulera
Jamie Yeo
Collete Wong

hungary fighter

Alfrescian
Loyal
yesterday when mark start 2 comments on foreign imports.....really turn me off.....shld keep his feeling 2 himself.....luckily there is still my lovely jade seah 2 soothe my feeling.....heehee

hungary fighter

Alfrescian
Loyal

i m just stating my own opinion.....i find them doing quite well so far.....as 4 someone from CNA......how about andrea chow???......saw her on CNA yesterday......wow.....shez just as beautiful as before........

cashman999

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brian Richmond was great. His son Mark should just stay away from commenting about his feelings on the foreign imports to win a medal for SG. Yada, yada...even if he supports and salute these foreign imports, he does not have the right to bash the internet users who are not so supportive of such hypocrisy. His reason that Portugal and other countries already doing it is a lame argument as shallow as his co-host Jade Seah. :smile:

Somehow Mark wasnt convincing when he made all that yada yada.....i believe it was scripted for him to say it.... typical pappy reaction to all these online outbursts.....

sad to say.... after the dust has settled...the medal won....the FT scheme gets its most visible vindication.....

...it will be time for the FT scheme to permeate every corners of our lives. There are a lot of political points at stake for the very people high up there. U and me are just the worthless gutless electorate who will vote them in anyways. :(