• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jack neo wife fainted ...

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
The papers have already condemned him. In fact, since Saturday, it's been a crusade against him. Last few times this type of media crusading happened in recent years was e.g. Chee Soon Juan "Come Here Mr. Goh, Where's The Money" (2001) and T.T. Durai (NKF Golden Tap) (2005).

If you extrapolate using T.T. Durai (NKF Golden Tap), you will know what must surely happen in the next scene.

Stage 5

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at the video again, Mrs Neo may have really fainted, and in this situation, any man going through that would have screamed for the press to back off.

Please in the 1st place, if Jackass 'REALLY' cared for her well being, would he have desperately chased after every skirt in sight? He's just angry he got owned.:biggrin:

fengshuisifu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure I give him a 2nd chance, but the gangster behaviour of challenging 1-2-1 with the innocent reports, who are not even blocking them,,,

Come on..I am just anticipating public behaviour...cause & effect..."Karma" - immediate...effect...

dun give them 2nd chance in life?

where is the buddha's 慈悲为怀??

fengshuisifu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good point...join Edision Chan...migrate to USA

For those who point finger everyday since this happen, oi, si beh eng ah?

Ah Nan is like that, he's a lao beng who still remain loyal to his boss. I'll be happy to have him as my friend as when things turn really ugly, he STILL stood by the jerk's side!

As for the whole 'apology' session, Jack Neo only need to apologize to his wife and kids. I never like the bugger and think his movies sucks, he owe me nothing, apology? Forget it! Just shut the fuck up, Jack Neo!

Look at the video again, Mrs Neo may have really fainted, and in this situation, any man going through that would have screamed for the press to back off.

I am just saying, yes, we can talk about him doing the wrong thing, but let's not enjoy the finger pointing too much.

Next logical thing is for them to migrate, I guess.