• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jack neo wife fainted ...

Stage 5

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the hell,.. i thought he announce a press conference was because he had something to say to the press.,. but end up throw temper and the press get screamed at for nothing.... WTF??? :confused::confused:

fengshuisifu

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNNB -CCB...It is a fake APOLOGY....the ultimate behaviour of gangster is a real personality..CB Kia - Ah NAN, Ah Keong....throwing temper...Hello..where got guilt????....I pity those believe him when he say SORRY.....
What the hell,.. i thought he announce a press conference was because he had something to say to the press.,. but end up throw temper and the press get screamed at for nothing.... WTF??? :confused::confused:

fengshuisifu

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, boycott their movie......the last straw comes from last part of the press conference...cB kia - ah nan..act like hero...come wan to fight approach!
boycott their movie and when he has no job no $$,
that nan will have to beg u for food instead of shouting like a madman... :d

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oh dear.. this press conference and fainting show was supposed to gain public sympathy. but looks like it backfired. another box office flop by Jack neo production company.

fengshuisifu

Alfrescian
Loyal
bEST APPROACH..TO dis-associate with Neos....whether u r political, personal or any form of association....

Bad behaviour & the true colours....let's see tonight mediacorp got censored this part....in the News...when Pia kia - Ah Nan..act like a hero & Ah Keong shouting...

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they didn't rehearse the last part i suppose :rolleyes:

hahaha! come to think of it, all the endings in jack neo movies are damn lousy. like in 'money no enough' they were asking the audience to lend them money. very offensive.
so 100% trademark this press conference is jack neo production!

poore

Alfrescian
Loyal
moses lim has the foresight to part off from him years ago, maybe he knew jack's character so better end partnership early..

Stage 5

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNNB -CCB...It is a fake APOLOGY....the ultimate behaviour of gangster is a real personality..CB Kia - Ah NAN, Ah Keong....throwing temper...Hello..where got guilt????....I pity those believe him when he say SORRY.....

That's true, by the way he directed his frustration at the press at the end, he doesn't feel all this was all of his own doing. He really is a jackass. :rolleyes: